save patches to folder of players (where is the folder location?)

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
damasio

30 Dec 2016

I want to be able to save patches of the player instruments, but somehow i can't find the default folder of those patches.
Where can i find it so that i can save my own presets there?

phaza

31 Dec 2016

If you're talking about Reasons own synths, then the patches are on factory soundbank refill, which means you need to create your own folder.

damasio

31 Dec 2016

I mean the players (Dual arpeggio, note echo etc). I need to know the exact location of the folder of the presets because they are not in the factory sound bank.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

31 Dec 2016

damasio wrote:I want to be able to save patches of the player instruments, but somehow i can't find the default folder of those patches.
Where can i find it so that i can save my own presets there?
Any patches that you load from either "Rack Extensions" (which is where the players patches are located), "Factory Sounds", "Orkester Sounds" and "Reason 9 Sounds" that you wish to save have to be saved to another location...

This is what my browser looks like, I don't usually have players in default list (left hand side) but I added it so you can see how easy it's to manage..
CaptureBrowser.JPG
CaptureBrowser.JPG (48.28 KiB) Viewed 1672 times
to add stuff to the left hand side just drag it from the right hand side...

damasio

01 Jan 2017

Nice collectio of RE's you got there.
I'm on mac so mine looks a little different, but i'll try it. thanks

• Information