Epic Soundtrack Pad Sound with eXpanse and Players [Video Tutorial]

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
alex

11 Dec 2016

Hi,

I've just made a new video tutorial on how to create an epic (big, wide and full) pad sound, using eXpanse and Reason 9 Scales and Chords Player.

As usual, here's the patch(es) download link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxWGr ... VZ2OF9GU1k

Hope you like it! :)

Ciao!
The best things happen after reading the manual. ;)
:reason: :re: :refill: :ignition:

jayhosking

11 Dec 2016

That's probably the best sales pitch I've seen for eXpanse. Thanks for posting!

alex

12 Dec 2016

jayhosking wrote:That's probably the best sales pitch I've seen for eXpanse. Thanks for posting!
Thank you! Yeah it sounds pretty huge by only using one oscillator section, one LFO and one delay... I still can't imagine how far and deep one can go with eXpanse at its full potential! Don't forget the players tho, the chord voicing is amazing for this type of stuff! ;)

jayhosking

12 Dec 2016

After I watched this, I downloaded the eXpanse trial. Hah. I followed your tutorial and then added a couple more oscillators tuned up by 1 & 2 octaves, with a little more movement in them, to give it a sort of twinkly organ sound. Enormous. It's probably enough to compel me to buy the synth.

If you make any more of these for eXpanse, especially for other types of sounds (e.g. plucks, leads, whatever), please let me know!

alex

14 Dec 2016

jayhosking wrote:It's probably enough to compel me to buy the synth.
I'm really having lots of fun with it, it has enormuos sonic capabilities!... I whish I could have more free time to play with it! :)
jayhosking wrote: If you make any more of these for eXpanse, especially for other types of sounds (e.g. plucks, leads, whatever), please let me know!
if you check my youtube channel I have a couple of other video dedicated to eXpanse (and more are coming...)

• Information