Making Music Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
craven

11 Jun 2016

I'm not an Ableton user right now as I prefer the Reason workflow and playfulness, however, this collection of quick tips is interesting edit: and DAW independent.

One can read some chapters of the book online for free: https://makingmusic.ableton.com/
Last edited by craven on 12 Jun 2016, edited 1 time in total.
:ugeek:

TheMiles

11 Jun 2016

Thanks for the tip! Have been reading a few pages at amazon and instantly bought it! Thank God I own an E-Reader :)

BTW the book doesn't depend on the ownership of any specific DAW, its written to be used universally!

craven

12 Jun 2016

TheMiles wrote:Thanks for the tip! Have been reading a few pages at amazon and instantly bought it! Thank God I own an E-Reader :)

BTW the book doesn't depend on the ownership of any specific DAW, its written to be used universally!
yeah, good that you mention this, I just realized that it was not clear from my post. It's DAW independent.
:ugeek:

avasopht
Competition Winner

12 Jun 2016

Looks like an instabuy to me :)

SoulState

12 Jun 2016

Always fancied a look at this one when it launched a while back. But never got round to really checking it out. Plus it was hardback only at the time - which put me off.

...Just bought it on iTunes.

Cheers for the reminder Craven.
:reason:

• Information