How much time do you spend making music?

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
boobytrap

24 Apr 2016

satyr32 wrote: have a look at l-tryptophan, it might be better for you than 5-htp. i recommend to read about it if you have not already.
it's safe way to increase Serotonin. l-tryptophan could mess with other neurotransmitters like Dopamine.
Reason 8 + Rack Extensions

FL Studio - Bitwig - Renoise - Massive - Zebra2 - Hive - Cyclop - Ozone 6

PhutureD

25 Apr 2016

Dont have much time and I go binge-making ,sometimes, nothing for weeks , and then I will
play around in reason for 2 - 4 hrs in the evening after work.
Weeekends I will spend 9 - 12 hrs on saturday and sunday , depending on whether my lady is working or not and how
many hours I spent at work during the week. Sometimes there's lots of work and my shift extends to 16 - 20hrs a day.
When we are together during the weekend , then it will be 4 - 8 hrs for the entire weekend.We spent the entire weekend
together, except the evenings. I started yesterday at 6pm
and finished up at 3 am this morning. Same thing happened yesterday morning. So it all depends on what time
is available and how I am feeling. If i am exhausted , I will just get lots of rest and not sit in front of the pc at all.
this week. I need to make up for lost time during the past month and will try and squeeze in 2 - 4hrs a night till friday and maybe
do a late Friday night in time for the new deadline.
If anyone is interested , Euroforix records has extended submissions for the competition. It's not too late to enter
and complete a track or 2 for the new deadline next month 14 May , coz the artist has provided all of the midi.
details can found on the website http://www.euroforix.com/approaching-pl ... -extended/

• Information