Here's a Combinator using FRONT-8 and RVL-1 that lets you switch between up to 8 CV sources and 8 CV destinations, each controlled with a single knob.
1. Attach up to 8 CV sources to the first FRONT-8's inputs (left to right).
2. Attach up to 8 CV destinations to the second FRONT-8's outputs (left to right).
3. Use the second and fourth Combinator knobs to select the number of inputs and outputs you attached (optional, but this ensures you can use the full knob range when selecting an input/output).
4. Use the first Combinator knob to choose which input is sent to the selected output.
5. Use the third Combinator knob to select an output. The "stack outputs" button can be used to split to multiple outputs.
Hopefully someone finds this useful
Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 5 guests