Dual monitors

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
VOLCANIC

03 Feb 2015

Hey fellas

I got myself another monitor screen now I was to have a sequenser on another screen or second screen. How do I dd it guys ?
Volcanic Music

Olivier

03 Feb 2015

To detach Mixer - Ctrl F5
To detach Rack - Ctrl F6

(for other shortcuts, see Window Menu)
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

VOLCANIC

03 Feb 2015

Well actually the step I am looking for is the one after detaching rack or mixer. Sorry man for not writting everything
Volcanic Music

pushedbutton

03 Feb 2015

Drag the window to the desired location and maximise it.
I can't really imagine what else you'd expect to do to be honest, it's a window, you know, like since Windows was a thing.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

Raveshaper

04 Feb 2015

I use two monitors and a Logitech G9x gaming mouse. The mixer is maximized on the right side and I have the sequencer and rack on the left. I have my browse forward thumb button mapped to show the rack and the browse backward thumb button mapped to show the sequencer. The tilting mouse wheel is configured to flip the rack when leaned to the left and to get context with the mixer window when leaned to the right. That way my most used key commands are all accessible from the mouse.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

• Information