FREE! Behringer Vintage Plugin synth

Discuss VST stuff here!

gbuck

26 Apr 2024

here we go again, can't get to the licensing page.

gbuck

27 Apr 2024

Okay, it's working now!

geronimo

27 Apr 2024

Yes, it's work fine _

Lov2sing

27 Apr 2024

joeyluck wrote:
27 Apr 2024
Trying it out. These octave settings are the worst I have ever encountered.
It is their first plugin and not that I am wishing them success in the plugin world, but I rather they partner with RS and we get subtractor and the like in a hardware version. As a matter of fact they do not represent any DAW; therefore if they did, why not Reason.
We make music for a reason

joeyluck

27 Apr 2024

Lov2sing wrote:
27 Apr 2024
joeyluck wrote:
27 Apr 2024
It is their first plugin and not that I am wishing them success in the plugin world, but I rather they partner with RS and we get subtractor and the like in a hardware version. As a matter of fact they do not represent any DAW; therefore if they did, why not Reason.
They are making their own DAW and when it comes to hardware, they don't really partner. If there's something they want to remake, they'll just do it.

Anyways about the octaves in which the patches are set...every patch I play in middle of my keyboard is out of playable range, basses, leads, whatever. Why is the range set this way? It's like I have to play only in the highest octaves for every patch.

michael.jaye

29 Apr 2024

Lov2sing wrote:
27 Apr 2024
joeyluck wrote:
27 Apr 2024
Maybe they'll rip-off Reason and give us the DAW cheaper, and with all the improvements we wanted :)

• Information