Recommending Kazrog True Dynamics (presently $25)

Discuss VST stuff here!
NMHindman

08 Apr 2024

Not sure what prompted me to post this, -probably seeing the sale price on one of few VST's that I highly recommend. I already have Kazrog True Dynamics and it has become my go-to compressor. Especially the first two models Presto P41-A and LA-1B, -quite different from each other, but I always land on one or the other. Control is minimal with these comps, -gain reduction and release; but I always find that these in combination with the mix knob usually get me what I want, and that in mere seconds. CPU load is low too, with options for oversampling.

I highly recommend it; give it a shot. If you miss the sale price, it is frequently on sale, so try it out and catch them on the next one.

https://kazrog.com/collections/audio-pl ... e-dynamics

WarStar

09 Apr 2024

Their KClip and True Iron are also great! Haven't got their Avalon yet but I will.. Kazrog has great VSTs! Simple and not crazy expensive

NMHindman

09 Apr 2024

WarStar wrote:
09 Apr 2024
Their KClip and True Iron are also great! Haven't got their Avalon yet but I will.. Kazrog has great VSTs! Simple and not crazy expensive
I've got all of the above, minus Avalon. I tried Avalon; wish I didn't because it's fabulous, but still over my budget :-(

WarStar

10 Apr 2024

NMHindman wrote:
09 Apr 2024
WarStar wrote:
09 Apr 2024
I've got all of the above, minus Avalon. I tried Avalon; wish I didn't because it's fabulous, but still over my budget :-(
Lol it's definitely on my list. Mastering EQ excellence!

• Information