Sigmund 2 from D16 is (finally) out

Discuss VST stuff here!
dvdrtldg

11 Mar 2024

Yes I know it's yet another delay plugin, but it's deep and creative and comprehensively awesome

https://d16.pl/sigmund

This video doesn't really do it justice but you get the idea

This is the update from the original Sigmund - unfortunately not backwards compatible, which means all my old sessions using Sigmund 1 are still fucked. But omg it's so good, one of the very best

Neo

12 Mar 2024

!Cheers for update. Will definitely check this out.
:reason: :re: :ignition: Atari 1040ST | R11 Suite 🡭 R12 | i7 | RME

WaxTrax

12 Mar 2024

If you own v1, you should have an upgrade coupon in your user area. My upgrade price was $19 USD.

Noise
Competition Winner

12 Mar 2024

dvdrtldg wrote:
11 Mar 2024
This is the update from the original Sigmund - unfortunately not backwards compatible, which means all my old sessions using Sigmund 1 are still fucked. But omg it's so good, one of the very best
You can keep your Sigmund 1 and 2. I just installed version 2 in another folder, and they are running independently. It's a pain to loose vst's in old projects.
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

dvdrtldg

12 Mar 2024

Noise wrote:
12 Mar 2024
You can keep your Sigmund 1 and 2. I just installed version 2 in another folder, and they are running independently. It's a pain to loose vst's in old projects.
I lost the use of Sigmund 1 when I upgraded to a new Mac with the M1 processor, it's not compatible and never will be

I can open a session that contains S1, but if I try to actually use or even view the plugin, it crashes Reason

WaxTrax

12 Mar 2024

dvdrtldg wrote:
12 Mar 2024
I lost the use of Sigmund 1 when I upgraded to a new Mac with the M1 processor, it's not compatible and never will be

I can open a session that contains S1, but if I try to actually use or even view the plugin, it crashes Reason
I know it's not ideal, but does it crash if you open Reason in Rosetta mode?

EdGrip

16 Mar 2024

I got Sigmund 1 when D16 accidentally gave it away for free for a day or so that time. I like it for preset surfing but the interface was a bit of a beautiful mess, IMO. And WOW is it a CPU hog for a delay plugin! How’s version 2 for CPU use? If it’s the same or better, I’ll probably spend the $19, if only to assuage my guilt about getting it for free.

mind2069

17 Mar 2024

What is obviously missing is 12db filters low cut and high cut just below each pan button, maybe the same at the end below the limit (global), these features are so useful that I cant understand such a device not having them

• Information