OP-X PRO-3 VST3 and Reason

Discuss VST stuff here!
altron

27 Dec 2023

Any chance anyone at Reason Studios reading this? Because I'd like to make use of the OP-X PRO-3 in Reason but as it stands Reason has an issue that causes infinite note sustain with some VST3 plugins and OP-X PRO-3 (just like OP-X PRO II VST3) has this problem (The VST2 version is not affected). That the issue lies with Reason and not the VST is according to the OP-X PRO-3 developer who I already contacted about the issue.

Now, there is no denying that this is one of best sounding virtual synths out there and if you disagree you're a heretic so therefore my question: Is RS working on a fix?

Can we have a fix so I can use this VST that I bought in Reason?

Trap is where music goes to die.

Loque

27 Dec 2023

Create a support ticket.
Reason12, Win10

altron

27 Dec 2023

Loque wrote:
27 Dec 2023
Create a support ticket.
Done! Thank you for hinting at it.
Trap is where music goes to die.

remcodehundt

05 Apr 2024

Hi there,

I have exactly the same issue.

I hope the guys in Stockholm can pick up this issue. OP-X II also had issues, and I was sure the problem was the OP-X plugin.

It is frustrating that the best Synth VST/AU around is not working with Reason Studios !

Cheerzzz
-Rem

dagtastik

25 Apr 2024

Wish I saw this thread before buying OBX PRO 3 last night. Same problem here. 2-3 notes in, endless sustain, notes are stuck. I am SO disappointed. Watched a bunch of videos, fell in love with the VST, had to have it, bought it, and now...nothing.

I submitted a ticket. I'm really hoping it gets noticed and is a quick fix for Reason. This is, by far, the best sounding OBX simulation out there (far better than Arturia, Syntronik, and G-Force).

Anyone else with this issue, please, please submit a ticket so the folks at Reason get on this!
Dagtastik
www.dagtastik.com

Reason 12, Mac Mini, Too Many VSTs from UVI, Arturia, G-Force, Native Instruments, Impact Soundworks, IK Multimedia, Toontrack, and Waves

• Information