Synapse Dune 3.6 update

Discuss VST stuff here!
Chi-Individual

13 Nov 2023

https://www.synapse-audio.com/news-dune36update.html

“We have updated DUNE 3 to v3.6. This update adds the following new features:

UHD Skins for high-resolution 4K/5K monitors.
A layer mixer in the Voices section.
Three additional vintage reverb modes.
Full support for MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE).
Microtuning support via MTS-ESP.
The bell-shaped EQ gains a second type with a slightly softer shape.
An additional Reverse delay.
Drag'n'Drop support for WAV files.
Copy/Paste Arp function.”

Loque

13 Nov 2023

And it's a free update.

Nice 👍
Reason12, Win10

luckygreen

18 Nov 2023

Regarding Dune 3 I'm on the fence for years now. To my ears it lacks a bit in the bass department. For bass I would reach for The Legend or Obsession. On the other hand: it is super CPU-friendly, has audio-rate modulation and nice workflow / GUI-design.

Two things I would like to see from Synapse Audio:

(1) An attractive Black Friday offer. I haven't seen Dune 3 discounted considerably recently. Last august there has been a Dune 3 sale according to google but sadly I missed it. Synapse tends to do sales at unusual times of the year so miss them. And when I don't they are not worth it to me, like USD 129,00 instead of USD 179,00. Come on, I'm a hobby musician. I don't make money with it. Give me at least 50% off. :puf_smile:

(2) That copy protection bugs me a lot. It's a challenge-response-mechanism and there is a hidden activation count that is not displayed to the user. When you change your hardware, rebuild your system, reinstall your OS, whatever it is, one of the hidden activation counts are gone so you have to ask the developer to use your software again you payed for. I don't like that. Synapse should improve their CP-mechanism and give full control to the user. So many developers are doing it right where you either get a simple key and that's it. Or you have at least control over your activations like in an user area on the developer's website where you can activate/ deactivate your machines. There's no reason Synapse could't do that as well.
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

• Information