Synplant 2 - Out now!

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

03 Oct 2023

https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/246 ... ~post12645

https://soniccharge.com/synplant

It's amazing! The Genopatch feature is mind-blowing. The new DNA Editor and new bulb modes are very cool. It's now got a scalable UI, script support including skin chooser (including a new dark skin "nightmode"), and a few other new handy features. It's also got an improved audio engine, MPE support and standalone version for macOS. Sonic Charge has really knocked it out of the park :clap: Synplant 1 was already a very cool and unique approach to sound design. Between using the "classic" approach of planting and growing seeds and using the new Genopatch, it's instant inspiration and results for sound design and incredibly fun :)

About Synplant
Synplant takes a genetic twist on sound design by moving beyond traditional knob-twisting and dial-adjusting, emphasizing exploration and discovery. Here, your ears guide you through a forest of organic textures and evolving timbres.

Genopatch Technology
Genopatch crafts synth patches from audio recordings, using AI to find optimal synth settings based on your source sample. As the strands in the user interface sprout and grow, they generate patches that increasingly match the chosen audio.

Sometimes, you will get a perfect match; other times, something new and unexpected. This balance of precision and unpredictability makes Genopatch a unique tool for sound exploration.

Genopatch runs entirely on your local computer, requiring no internet connection.

Digging into the Genome
Whether you begin from a random seed, an existing patch, or a creation from Genopatch, Synplant offers many different ways to sculpt your sound. When you are ready to delve further into the core of your patch, you can crack open your sound seeds and modify their underlying genetic code.

The new intuitive DNA Editor in Synplant 2 offers a structured layout with graphical representations for settings like envelopes, oscillator types, and filters.

Performance Features
Synplant makes it easy to create organic, multi-faceted synth patches by letting you play variations of a sound using different MIDI notes and velocities. It also offers a layer mode for creating rich, multi-dimensional sounds. There are polyphonic and monophonic play modes with portamento, tempo sync and more, further contributing to deep and versatile synth patches that are a joy to play.

Making your own sounds in Synplant is easy as a breeze, but it also comes bundled with hundreds of well-designed patches, and more are available to download when you purchase.

arnigretar

04 Oct 2023

Wonderful, wonderful news :) Was waiting for this :) Was very excited reading the email and was even gonna share this news myself! And the upgrade price from 1 is only 50 - which I think is a GREAT price!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

Quarmat
Competition Winner

04 Oct 2023

I was impressed by the built-in AI that listen to a sampled sound and then craft a patch that matches the sound provided. Very interesting device!

arnigretar

04 Oct 2023

Damn this is sweet. Incredible even!!!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

MarkTarlton

04 Oct 2023

wow! way to go magnus, this looks amazing!

eusti

05 Oct 2023

I especially like it when it cannot quite get it right… For instance feeding it choir or voice samples… Lofi Heaven for me.

geronimo

05 Oct 2023

Pretty neat, this second version : you took the words out of my mouth !

dvdrtldg

05 Oct 2023

I'm going to have to buy this aren't I

moneykube

05 Oct 2023

I wants it my precious... but will they have a sale in the future I wonder... it is pricy but seems quite awesome. :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

joeyluck

05 Oct 2023

moneykube wrote:
05 Oct 2023
I wants it my precious... but will they have a sale in the future I wonder... it is pricy but seems quite awesome. :thumbs_up:
They don't do sales. They offer an education discount and then there's the bundle, which IMO is the best option because all of their plugins are awesome.

EdGrip

06 Oct 2023

I've never managed to buy any Sonic Charge plugins because I think they're all just a bit too expensive. They always seem like one of those "if you priced it 30% lower you'd sell 100% more copies" companies - but I'm sure they know their business *shrug*

moneykube

06 Oct 2023

joeyluck wrote:
05 Oct 2023
moneykube wrote:
05 Oct 2023
They don't do sales. They offer an education discount and then there's the bundle, which IMO is the best option because all of their plugins are awesome.
I have most of the plugs in their bundle already. There should be an upgrade to complete the bundle option.IMO. :exclamation:
And yes, they make good plugins :thumbup:

joeyluck

07 Oct 2023

moneykube wrote:
06 Oct 2023
joeyluck wrote:
05 Oct 2023

I have most of the plugs in their bundle already. There should be an upgrade to complete the bundle option.IMO. :exclamation:
And yes, they make good plugins :thumbup:
Yeah there's no option in the shop, but you could contact support and they might be able to help with that.

moneykube

07 Oct 2023

joeyluck wrote:
07 Oct 2023
Yeah there's no option in the shop, but you could contact support and they might be able to help with that.
sent them a message... we will see... hope it can be done

thedjjudah

23 Oct 2023

I was just coming here to mention Synplant 2! It looks SO good!

Also, Dubler by vochlea looks like a lot of fun, too!

_andreypetr_

23 Oct 2023

thedjjudah wrote:
23 Oct 2023
I was just coming here to mention Synplant 2! It looks SO good!

Also, Dubler by vochlea looks like a lot of fun, too!
Confirm that, bought them both together and enjoy using

Reminiscence

25 Oct 2023

QQ: do you need to know anything about synthesis to approach this and make it unique - or does it do its own thing for you? :geek:

dhruan

06 Apr 2024

Hooboy, finally pulled the trigger on the Sonic Charge complete pack... Synplant 2 is freaking awesome. I've previously dabbled with the demo and made some sounds of my own. Now, it is basically a part of everything I do, it is just so... freaking awesome (like I mentioned earlier) 😅
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

aquil

06 Apr 2024

Does drop the sound from the browser onto Synplant 2 work for you? It seems it's still not supported, yet.

• Information