New Kuassa Gainia Series and free Pillar Power Amp

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 May 2023

https://www.kuassa.com/unveiling-the-pe ... power-amp/

Introducing Efektor Gainia HB, TD, and XT – the next generation of digital preamp pedals. Unlock the legendary tones of three iconic classics with Kuassa’s renowned 3rd generation tube modeling.

Kuassa is proud to announce the release of Efektor Gainia series. These digital preamp pedals faithfully capture the essence of three iconic classics, providing guitarists with access to sought-after tones from the comfort of their digital setups.

The Efektor Gainia HB, TD, and XT pedals are the result of Kuassa’s 3rd generation tube modeling technology, which accurately reproduces the response, dynamics, and tonal characteristics of their analog counterparts found in their 3rd Gen Amplifikation Guitar Amps. With unparalleled versatility, these pedals cater to a wide range of musical genres and playing styles.

Whether you’re seeking the tonal enhancement capabilities of the Gainia HB, the vintage tube-like tones of the Gainia TD,or the high-gain aggression of the Gainia XT, the Efektor Gainia Series delivers an exceptional playing experience. These digital recreations offer convenience, affordability, and the ability to explore iconic tones that were once limited to rare and expensive hardware.

With an addition of the FREE Pillar Power Amp – The Ultimate Power Amp Simulator, guitarists can finally experience the rich, dynamic response that only a true tube power amp can provide. This software-based solution enhances and complements the tones of the Efektor Gainia HB, TD, and XT pedal preamps, offering an all-encompassing solution for creating studio-quality guitar sounds.

One of the standout features of Pillar Power Amp is its flexibility. Users have the ability to toggle the cabinet simulator on or off, allowing for seamless integration with their preferred impulse response files. This level of customization ensures that every guitarist can sculpt their ideal tone with precision and authenticity.

Key Features:

NEW! Resizable window
NEW! Updated interface for Efektor series
Up to 8x oversampling
Straightforward single screen interface. No hidden functionality.
Available as an Amplifikation 360 module

The VST/VST3/AU/AAX/A360 version of Efektor Gainia TD, Gainia HB, and Gainia XT are available to purchase from Kuassa’s website or selected resellers. The MSRP is $19 each, with a special intro price of $9 valid until June 25th, 2023. Or as a bundle priced at MSRP of $39, with an intro price of $25.

The VST/VST3/AU/AAX/A360 license of the Pillar Power Amp will be added automatically for free to customers who have redeemed one of the licenses of the Efektor Gainia series at the Kuassa Member Area.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jfrichards

27 May 2023

Does anyone have this? What amps to they model? I use and love my Kuassa stuff every day.

EdGrip

28 May 2023

TD is the BK Butler Tube Driver,

XT may be the Mesa Boogie V-Twin, or a Hughes & Kettner preamp pedal,

No idea about the HB.

DaveyG

28 May 2023

I misread the title as "Pillow Power Amp". That would be a strange concept.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 May 2023

DaveyG wrote:
28 May 2023
I think My Bloody Valentine wrapped their microphones in pillows sometimes when recording.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

DaveyG

28 May 2023

MrFigg wrote:
28 May 2023
DaveyG wrote:
28 May 2023
I think My Bloody Valentine wrapped their microphones in pillows sometimes when recording.
I was more thinking of it helping the bass player sleep more comfortably whilst playing the root note all the time.

boggg1

28 May 2023

Ooh, that Butler. Strangely I also use my real Butler when I'm playing acoustic into a linear (flat) amp, with the Butler gain just at the point where you can detect distortion but would not know it is there unless you specifically look for it and have great ears. That's my acoustic ound.
Wonder if this little beauty will behave the same ?

$25 for 3 preamps with Kuassa's reputation, what ?. I say, you need at least 10,000 ways to apply subtle distortion / saturation if you are going to be serious about playing guitar. With my VST / Rack Extension collection I'm well on my way.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

• Information