SSL Native Vocal strip and drum strip

Discuss VST stuff here!
evolve187

03 May 2023

Hey was wondering if anyone has had an error with the SSL Native vocal strip or drum strip VSTs. I have them authorized through ILok and have installed and re-installed but Reason fails to load them. I can see this in the Manage plug-ins window where it sees them but says - Could not load.

Any one experience this with these VSTs or have advice to resolve it?

thanks.
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

https://soundcloud.com/terry-wilson-music

Arpeg
Competition Winner

04 May 2023

Could this be related to the PACE License Service and/or R12.6? Do you see PACE running in Processes in Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del)? The PACE Folder is located in C - Program Files (86) - Common Files - PACE. If this is the problem.

In my case, I could still see the PACE Folder location but it was not running in Processes.. I realised to my embarrassment I had put PACE to sleep in CCleaner.. Doh! :oops:

evolve187

05 May 2023

Interesting. Thanks for that info. I did update ilok manager which i saw install the pace software. Its kinda like the vst doesnt see the license. But ilok shows its there. Also of note, when in Reasons plugin manager the vsts list a unknown for the devoloper name instead of solid state logic. Bummer. 🤔
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

https://soundcloud.com/terry-wilson-music

arqui

06 May 2023

maybe it was installed in another folder, it has happened to me before
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

• Information