Dolby Atmos Composer by Fiedler Audio - mix and export Atmos from within Reason!!

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

29 Jan 2024

splitpen wrote:
29 Jan 2024
Thanks for testing & checking it out!
So the manually adjust and save seems a like bug in the plugin, the automatic delay correction a reason version issue.
Yeah I can't confirm that there is an issue with R11, but can only say that I'm not having issues in R12 with the plugins that I use. I don't remember any specific issues or fixes with delay comp.

You could download the latest version of R12 and run it in demo. In demo mode you can still load VSTs (and VST3 versions).
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7525554

If you have a project file you can share, while I don't have the Linear Phase EQ plugin, I can confirm if there is anything else that might be causing an issue.

splitpen

30 Jan 2024

Now placed the beam plugins on the send channels. 1st send channel I have it dry stereo and others send different fx reverbs and positions followed by beam plugin. That way it is also possible to still use the mixer functions, fader, panning, eq etc. no latency issues. works pretty good 👍
Latest track: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjzYHe3D8f8
Reasonstudios 11 Roland Quadcapture | AMD Ryzen 5900x|Elektron Analog Heat Mk2|Diy 3 way SB Acoustics/Scanspeak studiomonitors | AKG K702 | Key­sta­tion 61 MK3 |BCR2000 |X-Touch Ext | MP Midi

• Information