My latest creation for VST3 (64-Bit Win) is the synth Substitute. It is a rather ordinary virtual analog synth, however good as a substitute. It was developed with Reason 12.5 in mind and the LFOs and Envelopes may be used to modulate other synths using an Audio to CV rack extension or something like that. The Arp is also connected to audio outs, but I haven't tested it with Reason yet; only the LFOs and Envelopes have been tested.
Some features of the synth are:
- Dual oscillator section with classical waveforms
- Supports custom single-cycle waveforms and recording of single-cycle waveforms.
- Topology preserving analog-style filters.
- Extensive modulation capabilities through four envelopes and four LFOs.
- Creative effect section with different delays, waveshaper, compressor, reverb, special noise generator, ring modulation, FM, tone control, bit reduction and saturation amp.
- Midi chord generator and classic arpeggiator.