HMD Rosetta EQ

Discuss VST stuff here!
FrankJaeger

08 Feb 2023

This looks very interesting. What do ya'll think?

Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

FrankJaeger

10 Feb 2023

It's been released. Product page below for more details.

https://helpmedevvon.com/products/hmd-rosetta-eq
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

moalla

10 Feb 2023

Since I prefer to pull a real Rosetta

I read the comments of the youtube clip, if i give some of them my attention and people are realy mean what they wrote, in contrast to others sarcasm
... yeah more GAS i need the gold diament, platinbundel everything, the market is still is our hail.......

This seems so artificial and somehow where is the real vibe, so much is lost in the end, everything automated.
Then the AI just does everything in the end and we will someday degenerate heeheem nicely and the AI sound is DOPE.
Have recognized the Samplab.com offer with this audio to notes technology 10$ per month, hmm on the one hand good to learn / understand,
but above all much better to steal ideas.
I think Ozone, or other intelligent masters tools at least practically good, but for mastering real mixes, come about through summation and tape saturation! of hardware, or is the meaning of trap, a trap, a trap for compositional consistency !?

You have to know this 800 000 subcriber marketing supernerd ???
I don´t need this help of HMD´s Rosetta Stone of shopify marketing SCAM,
in any case, you learn business with him :geek:

Everyone is welcome to do as he wants, but I give a fuck on online AI mastering., that's the death of the beautiful sound for me :twisted:
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

FrankJaeger

11 Feb 2023

moalla wrote:
10 Feb 2023
Since I prefer to pull a real Rosetta

I read the comments of the youtube clip, if i give some of them my attention and people are realy mean what they wrote, in contrast to others sarcasm
... yeah more GAS i need the gold diament, platinbundel everything, the market is still is our hail.......

This seems so artificial and somehow where is the real vibe, so much is lost in the end, everything automated.
Then the AI just does everything in the end and we will someday degenerate heeheem nicely and the AI sound is DOPE.
Have recognized the Samplab.com offer with this audio to notes technology 10$ per month, hmm on the one hand good to learn / understand,
but above all much better to steal ideas.
I think Ozone, or other intelligent masters tools at least practically good, but for mastering real mixes, come about through summation and tape saturation! of hardware, or is the meaning of trap, a trap, a trap for compositional consistency !?

You have to know this 800 000 subcriber marketing supernerd ???
I don´t need this help of HMD´s Rosetta Stone of shopify marketing SCAM,
in any case, you learn business with him :geek:

Everyone is welcome to do as he wants, but I give a fuck on online AI mastering., that's the death of the beautiful sound for me :twisted:
Not trying to be rude or anything, but I have no idea what you're on about. If you're saying this EQ is an AI plugin, it's actually not. What they really did was group certain frequencies together, under knobs, with words labeling each one and what it's actually doing with common eq terms. For example: If you have some messiness in the low frequencies, you might want to switch the EQ to its subtractive panel and turn the "Mud" knob down to remove, well, the MUD. Or you might want to add some high frequency content by turning up the "brightness" knob on the additive panel.

I feel like having plain words on an EQ could be very useful rather than remembering what every frequency does on a 20khz spectrum.

If some people think it's more of a crutch, I say so are the EQs with spectrum analyzers on them but people have come to generally accept those as part of their workflow.
Midniite Music

jam-s

11 Feb 2023

That EQ totally looks like something which could nicely be done with a Combinator V2 and a little reverse engineering.

ProfessaKaos

11 Feb 2023

jam-s wrote:
11 Feb 2023
That EQ totally looks like something which could nicely be done with a Combinator V2 and a little reverse engineering.
Yeah I reckon it could be done, and with the EQ's and saturation Plugins you prefer the sound of.
Reason 12 & 11.3 Suite PC- Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus ROG CROSSHAIR Dark Hero VIII, 64GB G.Skill 3600C16 RAM, 980 Pro Samsung M.2, RTX3060.

https://soundcloud.com/juo-jual
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNLcE ... DjhSI16TqQ

• Information