Is BigBang Orchestra working with Reason ?

Discuss VST stuff here!
Galawar

08 Feb 2023

Hello Everyone,

I have downloaded BigBang Orchestra lately, and I can't find any VST on my Reason. I activated it with Ilok, but this is not working...

Anyone here use it with Reason ? Is it compatible ? I can't find the answer on google...

Thanks

platzangst

09 Feb 2023

The first thing you'll need to do is find out where on your computer the VST is installed, and then make sure that location is included in the folders that Reason scans to find VSTs. You might also check the "manage plugins" window to see if Reason has found the VST but cannot load it for some reason.

boggg1

09 Feb 2023

Is the stand alone Synchron app installed on your PC ? If the stand alone version is also not there then Synchron is not installed. Use Vienna Assistant to manage the installations.
:reason: :record: :refill: :re: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :refillpacker: :rt:

Galawar

10 Feb 2023

Hello and thanks for your answers !

So, I hadn't installed Vienne Synchron Player, and it's working much more better like this.
But... It's still not ok, and while I'm here, maybe you couuld help again ?

In Reason, big Bang orchestra is recognized, I can create an instrument, everythng is ok, except : there is no sound. I see that it is recognized (the green arrow react when I pull a key on my keyboard), every other instruments are OK, but not BBO...

VST 2, VST 3, player surround, I tried many things but no, nothing work. In synchron player it's ok, I have the sounds (wonderful, by the way), but in Reason, nope...

Any idea ?

Thanks (and sorry for the possible mistakes, I'm french and not totally bilingual ^^)

joeyluck

10 Feb 2023

Galawar wrote:
10 Feb 2023
Hello and thanks for your answers !

So, I hadn't installed Vienne Synchron Player, and it's working much more better like this.
But... It's still not ok, and while I'm here, maybe you couuld help again ?

In Reason, big Bang orchestra is recognized, I can create an instrument, everythng is ok, except : there is no sound. I see that it is recognized (the green arrow react when I pull a key on my keyboard), every other instruments are OK, but not BBO...

VST 2, VST 3, player surround, I tried many things but no, nothing work. In synchron player it's ok, I have the sounds (wonderful, by the way), but in Reason, nope...

Any idea ?

Thanks (and sorry for the possible mistakes, I'm french and not totally bilingual ^^)
It works in Reason here and I've never had an issue. Are you saying that other libraries like Soft Imperial, Celestial Strings, etc. work in Vienna Synchron Player inside Reason, but not BBO?

Is a patch from BBO for sure loaded in Vienna Synchron Player? Any controller assigned to its master volume? Is that perhaps down?

Galawar

11 Feb 2023

BBO is the first and only library I've tried, because it's all new to me. So I can't say if other libraries works or not, sorry...

But I have others VTS (ample sound guitar, EZDrummer) and they work fine. BBO is recognized, but I have no sound, I don't understand...

Galawar

15 Feb 2023

Hello,

Here they are :

We can see the little "arrow" with the green, inside, when I pull a key. In the synchron player, same problem. Something happen when I pull a key, but no sound...

I'm sure it's a little thing, but... I don't know.

And on this one, we can see that on the "out" column of the sound, there is nothing...

Thanks

joeyluck

15 Feb 2023

Looks like you only opened Vienna Synchron Player, but have not yet loaded a BBO patch. What you're seeing is the empty interface of Synchron Player.

Look in the browser on the right of the plugin window, under HELLO Free Instruments > Big Bank Orchestra Free and load a patch.

Should look like this after you have loaded a BBO patch:

BBO.jpg
BBO.jpg (793.7 KiB) Viewed 706 times

Galawar

16 Feb 2023

As simple as that...

Can't wait to try. Thanks ! I'll write a message later, if it's working 👍

Galawar

17 Feb 2023

Hello,

I,'ve just tried what's you said, and it's working perfectly. It was really nothing and I'm a little ashamed... Stuck because of that :/
Well, Thank you very much ! Really good forum :)

have a nice day !

• Information