Focusrite Plug-in Collective: NI Massive and Ozone Elements FREE

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

18 Nov 2022

https://focusrite.com/en/news/plug-coll ... e-elements

I guess these have been the freebies since October? I need to check it out more often I guess...

There's also a 3 month trial to Komplete Now if that interests you.
Plug-in Collective members can download MASSIVE from Native Instruments and Ozone Elements from Izotope free from their Focusrite account from 6th October to 12th January (4 pm GMT). Access the three-month free trial of KOMPLETE NOW to add a wide range of synths, sounds, and effects to your tracks.
I didn't own Massive before. Has that one been discontinued yet?

Popey
Competition Winner

19 Nov 2022

joeyluck wrote:
18 Nov 2022
https://focusrite.com/en/news/plug-coll ... e-elements

I guess these have been the freebies since October? I need to check it out more often I guess...

There's also a 3 month trial to Komplete Now if that interests you.
Plug-in Collective members can download MASSIVE from Native Instruments and Ozone Elements from Izotope free from their Focusrite account from 6th October to 12th January (4 pm GMT). Access the three-month free trial of KOMPLETE NOW to add a wide range of synths, sounds, and effects to your tracks.
I didn't own Massive before. Has that one been discontinued yet?
I don't recall hearing Massive has been discontinued. I think absynth was the latest one but I could have missed an announcement.

Although quite old I would personally suggest picking it up for free as its still a decent synth with good workflow. Used it a lot personally a while back and should really start using it again.

Loque

19 Nov 2022

Thanks for the heads up 👍
Reason12, Win10

DaveyG

19 Nov 2022

Massive is definitely worth having. It's very flexible and defines a certain period of chart dance music.

joeyluck

19 Nov 2022

I guess there's Massive X that was released a few years ago and is maintained separately maybe in part because of lack of patch compatibility. So given everything they've discontinued, I'm surprised Massive (not Massive X) wasn't one of them.

Reminiscence

21 Nov 2022

Thanks for the heads up! :)

• Information