Free from UJAM - Usynth DRIVE

Discuss VST stuff here!

Billy+

10 Nov 2022

Looks interesting but requires an account and the installation of an app that installs way more than is needed so it's a pass for me...

Really wish developers would actually just give away something without the hassle.

jaeproduced

10 Nov 2022

Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
Looks interesting but requires an account and the installation of an app that installs way more than is needed so it's a pass for me...

Really wish developers would actually just give away something without the hassle.
Agreed it end up being a 3Gb download with 11 presets I'll pass as well....

joeyluck

10 Nov 2022

Does ReasonTalk need a fact check disclaimer on posts? :lol:
Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
Looks interesting but requires an account and the installation of an app
You can download and install directly OR choose to install the app. I prefer app installers—makes everything easier to install and update in the future. But you can install directly from your account.

Download USynth Drive.png
Download USynth Drive.png (52.23 KiB) Viewed 1438 times
Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
an app that installs way more than is needed so it's a pass for me...
What do you mean? Again the installer app is optional and it doesn't install anything that you don't own or choose to install.
Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
If you consider providing your email and creating a password is a hassle... You just have to have an account. You get a license registered to your account. That's pretty standard.
jaeproduced wrote:
10 Nov 2022
It comes with over 100 presets, plus it has the randomizer, which is what I use.

Billy+

10 Nov 2022

joeyluck wrote:
10 Nov 2022
Does ReasonTalk need a fact check disclaimer on posts? :lol:
Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
You can download and install directly OR choose to install the app. I prefer app installers—makes everything easier to install and update in the future. But you can install directly from your account.

Download USynth Drive.png

Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
an app that installs way more than is needed so it's a pass for me...
What do you mean? Again the installer app is optional and it doesn't install anything that you don't own or choose to install.
Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
If you consider providing your email and creating a password is a hassle... You just have to have an account. You get a license registered to your account. That's pretty standard.
jaeproduced wrote:
10 Nov 2022
It comes with over 100 presets, plus it has the randomizer, which is what I use.
Actually a fact checker might be a good idea - I based my post on the requirements page so missed the second option as it wasn't listed.

Happy to stand corrected :thumbup:

Billy+

10 Nov 2022

IMG_3025.PNG
IMG_3025.PNG (273.43 KiB) Viewed 1430 times

joeyluck

10 Nov 2022

Billy+ wrote:
10 Nov 2022
Actually a fact checker might be a good idea - I based my post on the requirements page so missed the second option as it wasn't listed.

Happy to stand corrected :thumbup:
Lol I was just messing with y'all.

But that wording is indeed confusing.

[EDIT] the direct download from my account is working for me :thumbup:

• Information