UVI Falcon

Discuss VST stuff here!
Jackjackdaw

10 Oct 2022

New version out. Looks great. I’ve been eyeing it up for years but I when I went to splash out for a dedicated sampler I went for Halion. A mistake because I think it has been abandoned now by Steinberg.

Anyone using UVI? It sort of looks like it covers all of Reason’s bases in a single, unified package. Would like to hear some opinions.

Reminiscence

15 Oct 2022

I use it, but it is a rabbit hole, endless possibilities - I like the interface too. It has nice expansions also.

Reminiscence

26 Oct 2022

Here's a short video I have done - so much to do, so little time...

NMHindman

26 Oct 2022

Jackjackdaw wrote:
10 Oct 2022
New version out. Looks great. I’ve been eyeing it up for years but I when I went to splash out for a dedicated sampler I went for Halion. A mistake because I think it has been abandoned now by Steinberg.

Anyone using UVI? It sort of looks like it covers all of Reason’s bases in a single, unified package. Would like to hear some opinions.
I don't know anything about it, but know Quanta has a couple intro. videos and then a whole Falcon playlist. I've learned a lot about Studio1 and Bitwig from his channel, so can recommend: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... NynrjgJWbv

Ayrelok

30 Oct 2022

Jackjackdaw wrote:
10 Oct 2022

My first post on here :D

It's an amazing plugin. I have lots of the expansions too. The new update with the texture stuff is a nice add on. I grabbed their new bass one this week also.

Jackjackdaw

31 Oct 2022

Are the expansions compatible with the UVI workstation ones? I have Digital Synsations by UVI and really like it. Would that load into Falcon?

Ayrelok

31 Oct 2022

Jackjackdaw wrote:
31 Oct 2022
Are the expansions compatible with the UVI workstation ones? I have Digital Synsations by UVI and really like it. Would that load into Falcon?
Yes. Basically you can take what you use in the workstation and use it in Falcon which has all the added bonus goodies of what Falcon can do. I took some screenshots of Digital Synsations in Falcon to show you.

• Information