D16 Phoscyon 2

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

14 Sep 2022

joeyluck wrote:
02 Sep 2022
Propellerhands wrote:
30 Aug 2022
Oh someone on KVR mentioned, they should re-name it. How does one even pronounce its name? I always call it "Physion" in my head lol.
Funny, when I search for it, I type "Phosycon" (with the y before the c) pronouncing it "fa-si-con" lol. That's how I've always seen it in my head.
I just got an email from Eventide announcing "Physion Mk II" and I was confused for a moment 😂

https://www.eventideaudio.com/plug-ins/physion-mk-ii/

EdGrip

14 Sep 2022

I bought it. Love the sequencer and the arpeggi-sequencer. Sounds great, loads of fun.

Popey
Competition Winner

03 Mar 2023

Sorry to bump an old thread but I love this vst and if you were on the fence it is 50% off until 5th March.

https://d16.pl/phoscyon

alzado

01 Jul 2023

klasson wrote:
29 Aug 2022
@Neo, just tried the export function and Midi was no problem dragging and dropping into the Reason sequencer.
Sorry to bump this old thread again, but I just installed Phoscyon 2 as a VST3 and loaded it up in the latest version of R12. I can’t sort out how to (1) use the export feature, or (2) automate the pattern bank.

Has anyone figured this out? Do I need to downgrade to VST2?

DJMaytag

05 Jul 2023

alzado wrote:
01 Jul 2023
klasson wrote:
29 Aug 2022
@Neo, just tried the export function and Midi was no problem dragging and dropping into the Reason sequencer.
Sorry to bump this old thread again, but I just installed Phoscyon 2 as a VST3 and loaded it up in the latest version of R12. I can’t sort out how to (1) use the export feature, or (2) automate the pattern bank.

Has anyone figured this out? Do I need to downgrade to VST2?
You need to send it MIDI notes to change patterns. There’s a tab in the pattern section that will change the labels to correspond with the MIDI notes needed to play any given pattern.

I’m not sure about the export feature. What are you trying to export?

• Information