Looks like waves was using mimic and got inspired

Discuss VST stuff here!
jam-s

11 Mar 2022

In case COSMOS is not working for you (like for me): Your CPU has to have AVX. So well, I might have to upgrade my PC some time soon, as more and more software seems to require this.

jaeproduced

11 Mar 2022

jam-s wrote:
11 Mar 2022
In case COSMOS is not working for you (like for me): Your CPU has to have AVX. So well, I might have to upgrade my PC some time soon, as more and more software seems to require this.
I'm having problems with Comos also on MBP I have too continue to reinstall it from the waves-central app to get it to work because the desktop icon just spins & says contact tech support. Every time I open Cosmos it tells me my folders have changed & to update my folders which takes an hour because it rescans ALL the folders/sounds 50,000 even thought I only added to one folder. I spoke with tech support & apparently they are aware of the problems and stated they are working on a bug fix but didn't state when it would be released. So I'm not currently using Comos until they fix these problems, free ain't really free I see...smh

• Information