Despondo
Competition Winner

14 Feb 2022

https://plugindiscounts.com/brands-page ... home-page/

Login to see discounts....

Here is what I see when I log in:

Loque

14 Feb 2022

Interesting. Too bad i already have all i need.

Please note everyone who is interested, you might get a better discount at SSL site, because they offer a "3 for 2" sale too, which can be used as often as you want.
Reason12, Win10

Threpus

15 Feb 2022

I know that SSL is a VERY established and highly regarded hardware manufacturer, but I don't know much of them as a software maker. There are very few reviews of any of their plugins from major publications- or even popular YouTube channels. I suspect this might simply be because their regular prices are so damn high. Does anybody have any experience with SSL plugs? Can you sidechain SSL plugs in Reason? Any insights into the sound quality and stability would be appreciated.

Kalm

15 Feb 2022

Bought the last of the native suite with this
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

Kalm

15 Feb 2022

Threpus wrote:
15 Feb 2022
I know that SSL is a VERY established and highly regarded hardware manufacturer, but I don't know much of them as a software maker. There are very few reviews of any of their plugins from major publications- or even popular YouTube channels. I suspect this might simply be because their regular prices are so damn high. Does anybody have any experience with SSL plugs? Can you sidechain SSL plugs in Reason? Any insights into the sound quality and stability would be appreciated.
My YouTube Channel is full of me using them

https://youtube.com/c/CourtesyofTheBrew
Courtesy of The Brew | Watch My Tutorials | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 16 GB RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 11 Suite | Studio One 5 Professional | Presonus Quantum | Komplete Kontrol 49 MK2 | Event Opals | Follow me on Instagram

• Information