dan_g

04 Feb 2022

Just a quick heads up.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... etro-Color

never seen this amount of Sale

BR
Daniel
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

jaeproduced

04 Feb 2022

Good price but is it any good?

Steedus
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2022

It’s excellent.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2022

Steedus wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
It’s excellent.
At what?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

challism

04 Feb 2022

MrFigg wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
Steedus wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
It’s excellent.
At what?
At saving you 80%
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2022

challism wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022

At what?
At saving you 80%
Insta buy.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

challism

04 Feb 2022

04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022

At saving you 80%
Insta buy.
Insta savings!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2022

04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022

Insta buy.
Insta savings!
I love it...tell me about more sales so I can save my money. At this rate I'll be a millionaire.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Kilsane

04 Feb 2022

Hello, can't we do more or less the same thing in a Reason combinator with native plug-ins using:
Scream4 (Distortion/Digital) + The echos (wobble) + Audiomatic Retro Transformer (noise vinyl) + Mclass Stereo imager ...

it's a real question what is missing in Reason as a native plugin To obtain the same thing in terms of effects?

I'm curious to know your opinions for those who have RC20 and the others too (those who like me not yet RC20), I hesitate to buy it even with the promo.

thanks in advance.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2022

Home and sick. Nothing else to do so thought I'd do a trial just so I could comment knowledgably. Bullshit installer program which then wanted me to create an account before I could download a trial. Bullshit. Seriously.

Edit: Maaaaaan...all sorts of bullshit xln stuff all over my c drive.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

crimsonwarlock

04 Feb 2022

Kilsane wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
Hello, can't we do more or less the same thing in a Reason combinator with native plug-ins using:
Scream4 (Distortion/Digital) + The echos (wobble) + Audiomatic Retro Transformer (noise vinyl) + Mclass Stereo imager ...
I'm already doing something like that, will show up here on the forum soon-ish :puf_bigsmile:
-------
Analog tape β‡’ ESQ1 sequencer board β‡’ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 β‡’ Atari/Cubase β‡’ Cakewalk Sonar β‡’ Orion Pro/Platinum β‡’ Reaper β‡’ Reason DAW.

Kilsane

04 Feb 2022

I'm looking forward to your patch, I'm curious about the result.

Besides, if a refill creator one day offers a refill in the Rc20 style or even an RE, that interests me, I prefer to support a reason project than a VST when I have the choice

crimsonwarlock

04 Feb 2022

04 Feb 2022
I'm looking forward to your patch, I'm curious about the result.
It's quite a complex patch, as some of it is processing the incoming signal, and some is mixing in sounds (crackles and hum). It's a continuation of a little experiment I did recently: viewtopic.php?p=593668#p593668
-------
Analog tape β‡’ ESQ1 sequencer board β‡’ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 β‡’ Atari/Cubase β‡’ Cakewalk Sonar β‡’ Orion Pro/Platinum β‡’ Reaper β‡’ Reason DAW.

challism

04 Feb 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022
I'm already doing something like that, will show up here on the forum soon-ish :puf_bigsmile:
I've been thinking about building a Combi that does what this does. That new Combi is really great for such things. I look forward to seeing your patch, too.
04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022

Insta savings!
I love it...tell me about more sales so I can save my money. At this rate I'll be a millionaire.
Have you considered buying the free Noise Engineering bundle for 183 Euros?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7526608
04 Feb 2022
Bullshit installer program which then wanted me to create an account before I could download a trial. Bullshit. Seriously.

The exact reasons I don't like VSTs and prefer REs. I only use VSTs if absolutely necessary (ie, not available as an RE and the device can't be copied with a clever Combi patch).

crimsonwarlock

04 Feb 2022

04 Feb 2022
I've been thinking about building a Combi that does what this does. That new Combi is really great for such things. I look forward to seeing your patch, too.
Will be nice to see where you go with it, if you do.
04 Feb 2022
Have you considered buying the free Noise Engineering bundle for 183 Euros?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7526608
Too late, it is unfortunately back to normal pricing :puf_bigsmile:
04 Feb 2022
The exact reasons I don't like VSTs and prefer REs. I only use VSTs if absolutely necessary (ie, not available as an RE and the device can't be copied with a clever Combi patch).
Same here. And for the few VSTs that I use, I try to make combi-wrappers. Like this one I posted yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=7526872
-------

gkillmaster

04 Feb 2022

! That's the company (XLN) who make one of my most favorite plugins XO. Now I'm interested!

Loque

04 Feb 2022

04 Feb 2022
Home and sick. Nothing else to do so thought I'd do a trial just so I could comment knowledgably. Bullshit installer program which then wanted me to create an account before I could download a trial. Bullshit. Seriously.

Thanks. Not interested anymore. :thumbup:
Reason12, Win10

MattLeschuck

04 Feb 2022

100% worth it at that price.. Outside of Toneboosters Reelbus 4, I find this one to the be the most flexible and easy to use for that lo-fi tape wobble sound. Some of the modules let you focus in on a frequency band which is nice.

It would take a lot to set something up similar in Reason. Too much clutter IMO doing the same thing with a Combi.

gkillmaster

04 Feb 2022

MattLeschuck wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
100% worth it at that price.. Outside of Toneboosters Reelbus 4, I find this one to the be the most flexible and easy to use for that lo-fi tape wobble sound. Some of the modules let you focus in on a frequency band which is nice.

It would take a lot to set something up similar in Reason. Too much clutter IMO doing the same thing with a Combi.
Reminds me slightly of Turnado. This guy really likes it:

joeyluck

04 Feb 2022

04 Feb 2022

This one has been on my list for a while. So is the install a mess, similar to IK Multimedia?

Does anybody know if this is just the case for trialing rather than buying a plugin from XLN Audio?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Feb 2022

joeyluck wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022

This one has been on my list for a while. So is the install a mess, similar to IK Multimedia?

Does anybody know if this is just the case for trialing rather than buying a plugin from XLN Audio?
Right, I had another think about it and decided I wanted to try it after all. Installed the Installer Program which then gave me the chance to install whatever XLN products I wanted for a 10 day trial. I've been playing with RC-20 for a while this evening. The vinyl settings are nice. They're just samples but they sound good. That's probably what I'd get it for but there's some pretty good effects to be had. In all fairness the IK installer isn't that bad these days. If I do decide to get RC-20 I'll register it then remove the installer. I'm still on the fence but the offer is on until the 6th.

Edit: Scratch that. Just bought it.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

MattLeschuck

04 Feb 2022

joeyluck wrote: ↑
04 Feb 2022
04 Feb 2022

Separate installer app like iZotope, Arturia, Waves, etc. Easy to use.

gkillmaster

04 Feb 2022

Highly recommend taking a look at XO if you haven't. I'm waiting for a sale on that one, but I'm so impressed with the demo.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Feb 2022

Still didn’t get my license so they must be waiting on more.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Noise
Competition Winner

05 Feb 2022

05 Feb 2022
Still didn’t get my license so they must be waiting on more.
MrFigg, have you checked in your "My Account" in plugin Boutique? The serial should be right there! They don't send it by email.
I've bought it after your mentioned you bought it, so I was last in line for the serial, and it went ok.
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

• Information