Arturia Analog Lab Intro freebie

Discuss VST stuff here!
dvdrtldg

01 Feb 2022

Free with any purchase at Plugin Boutique until end of Feb

It's basically a preset bank with very limited tweakibility, but there's plenty of them and they're quality sounds

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... o/overview

And with Intro you get an upgrade path to the full version, it's a great deal for anyone who hasn't yet dipped their toe into the water with Arturia

WaxTrax

02 Feb 2022

During the last Black Friday, I was able to get some incredible deals on upgrades through Arturia because I had Analog Lab Lite. For that reason, I highly recommend that anyone interested in any of Arturia's software get this even if you won't use it. Having it tied to your Arturia account may save you some money later. :-)

Noise
Competition Winner

02 Feb 2022

Is this a sampler or a taste of the real thing ?
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

WaxTrax

02 Feb 2022

Noise wrote:
02 Feb 2022
Is this a sampler or a taste of the real thing ?
A little bit of both. Analog Lab uses the exact same underlying software as all of Arturia's V Collection, but Analog Lab is design to be preset-based with fewer tweaks. So for example, if you had the entire V Collection, you could find a preset you like in Analog Lab, and then load it in the actual instrument to fully tweak it.

If you work mostly with presets anyway, the full Analog Lab basically gives you all of the sounds/patches of the entire V Collection for much cheaper.

The Lite / Intro version of Analog Lab is the exact same thing, just with fewer total presets. But, by having a licensed copy of the Lite / Intro version, you can get discounts on upgrading to the full Analog Lab as well as the V Collection. During this past BF, I used my AL Lite license to get a huge discount on the full AL, which then gave me an even bigger discount on upgrading to the full V Collection.

DaveyG

02 Feb 2022

I got the Lite version for free from somewhere and upgraded it on one of their many sales. Can't remember the exact price but it was a real bargain and it gets a lot of use in my stuff. And whilst you don't get the full-on synth controls for each model you do get a handful of "macro" knobs to tweak the sounds in various ways. It's quick and easy and sounds great. Recommended.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Feb 2022

Look on it as a refill with a GUI.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

sublunar

04 Feb 2022

But then there's Analog Lab Lite which is free to download from their site. Trying to figure out what the difference is... Not really seeing one.

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... e/overview

dvdrtldg

04 Feb 2022

sublunar wrote:
04 Feb 2022
But then there's Analog Lab Lite which is free to download from their site. Trying to figure out what the difference is... Not really seeing one.

https://www.arturia.com/products/analog ... e/overview
Intro is a scaled down version of Analog Lab V, while Lite is a scaled down version of Analog Lab 4*

I haven't downloaded Lite yet, so I'm not sure how much it delivers in terms of different presets. Even if it's much the same, it's probably worth grabbing for a possible future upgrade path

* EDIT: actually, I'm not sure that's true. According to the Arturia website, they're both based on Analog Lab V. The interfaces look different though. Can't download Lite yet because the website is down - the mystery deepens....

• Information