iZotope RX 9 Advanced

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

15 Oct 2021

Wow! I have RX 8 Advanced and I was already very impressed with features like Dialogue Isolate. But RX 9 improves upon it even more! I will probably upgrade.

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/rx-9-advanced.html

robotgard

15 Oct 2021

I have an RX7 Standard and I don't see anything interesting to upgrade. These are the same tiny changes as the latest Reason upgrades.

My working tools for dealing with noisy recordings are SoundForge and Acon Digital plugins.

The Acon Digital DeNoise 2 that I received with the Acoustica 7 Premium works just as well as the RX.
The Acon Digital DeVerberate works better than the RX. And it's easier to use.

With Acoustica 7 I got a bundle of plugins that I can use on SoundForge and other hosts.

PhillipOrdonez

15 Oct 2021

The new dialogue isolate algorithm might push me to upgrade from RX7 advanced πŸ€”

Going to trial it first though!

PhillipOrdonez

15 Oct 2021

What's your upgrade price from 8, Joey?

There's a 25% discount, I wonder if they ever to higher than that on the discounts πŸ€” I didn't wake up today thinking about spending 300... Shit πŸ˜‚

joeyluck

15 Oct 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote: ↑
15 Oct 2021

There's a 25% discount, I wonder if they ever to higher than that on the discounts πŸ€” I didn't wake up today thinking about spending 300... Shit πŸ˜‚
I had gotten a crazy discount on the iZotope everything bundle back when I was needing to get RX 8 adv. My upgrade now to RX 9 adv is $150. My upgrade from Post Production Suite 5 to 6 is also $150, but I think the only thing different in that bundle is RX 9 adv? Everything else looks the same.

Yeah there is nothing that compares to RX and dialogue Isolate. It's what I use most and the fact that it has gotten even better is crazy.

PhillipOrdonez

15 Oct 2021

joeyluck wrote: ↑
15 Oct 2021
15 Oct 2021

I had gotten a crazy discount on the iZotope everything bundle back when I was needing to get RX 8 adv. My upgrade now to RX 9 adv is $150. My upgrade from Post Production Suite 5 to 6 is also $150, but I think the only thing different in that bundle is RX 9 adv? Everything else looks the same.

Yeah there is nothing that compares to RX and dialogue Isolate. It's what I use most and the fact that it has gotten even better is crazy.
Well... 150? So the upgrade price is different depending on the number version. That sucks 😬

joeyluck

15 Oct 2021

15 Oct 2021
15 Oct 2021

Well... 150? So the upgrade price is different depending on the number version. That sucks 😬
Well I don't know if that's my upgrade price from RX 8 Adv or from a bundle...

wendylou

15 Oct 2021

15 Oct 2021
Wow! I have RX 8 Advanced and I was already very impressed with features like Dialogue Isolate. But RX 9 improves upon it even more! I will probably upgrade.
I agree, it keeps getting better and better. I started with RX2 and thought that was so useful. Now I'm at RX7 but RX9 has made impressive advancements. The new de-Hum features are amazing.
:puf_smile: http://www.galxygirl.com -- :reason: user since 2002

joeyluck

15 Oct 2021

wendylou wrote: ↑
15 Oct 2021
15 Oct 2021
I agree, it keeps getting better and better. I started with RX2 and thought that was so useful. Now I'm at RX7 but RX9 has made impressive advancements. The new de-Hum features are amazing.
Yeah the de-hum looks greatly improved too :thumbup:

• Information