Psychic Modulation- Echomelt 3

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

14 Oct 2021

Now available. VST3 and AU only! $59 and upgrade discount for Echomelt 2 owners.

https://www.psychicmodulation.com/echomelt.html

A total reimagining of the original, EchoMelt3 takes the concept of audio-melting to another level. BPM melt modulation, host-synced pitch jumps, integrated one-knob Chorus, and spaced-out echo trickery are just some of the interesting features to explore. EchoMelt3 comes quipped with an EQ-Saturation combo for that pleasant lo-fi crunch, tape noise and a special Mondo control to drive the whole effect into uncharted territory. EchoMelt3 is a unique, quirky and wide-ranging dub box full of surprises.

Pepin

14 Oct 2021

Wow, somehow I didn't notice the email about the free v2 upgrade. I've been using v1 this whole time...
Where did you see the info on upgrade pricing? I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Iapetus 9

14 Oct 2021

Pepin wrote:
14 Oct 2021
Wow, somehow I didn't notice the email about the free v2 upgrade. I've been using v1 this whole time...
I had to log in to my account to find out. It's a 10 dollar upgrade right now, and I must say, worth every penny. PM make great stuff.
38L > 51D every time.

Pepin

14 Oct 2021

Iapetus 9 wrote:
14 Oct 2021
Pepin wrote:
14 Oct 2021
I had to log in to my account to find out. It's a 10 dollar upgrade right now, and I must say, worth every penny. PM make great stuff.
Thanks, sorted it out with support. Upgrading now.

• Information