Devious machines - Infiltrator

Discuss VST stuff here!
dezma

14 Oct 2021

Not sure if this one has been posted here yet, however it's 30% off now.

Played with it yesterday and bought it already.

https://deviousmachines.com/infiltrator/

It's a shaperbox alike effect but has a few extra tricks like fx sequencing and more effects. I was suprised by the quality and can only recommend to demo and judge yourself.

MattLeschuck

17 Oct 2021

dezma wrote:
14 Oct 2021
Not sure if this one has been posted here yet, however it's 30% off now.

Played with it yesterday and bought it already.

https://deviousmachines.com/infiltrator/

It's a shaperbox alike effect but has a few extra tricks like fx sequencing and more effects. I was suprised by the quality and can only recommend to demo and judge yourself.
I need to give this one a go. Duck by DM is my go to for anything volume ducking. Thanks for the heads up

tronam

18 Oct 2021

I love their plugins. Thanks for the heads up.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

zoidkirb

18 Oct 2021

I picked this up.
The FX themselves are fantastic but it's the modulation that is really cool. It's like a much more streamlined version of things I do in Reason, specifically the easy mod sequencing, re-ordering of fx.
You can only modulate one pre determined parameter in each effect though. That's kinda disappointing although the devs have hinted more targets may come available.
For now it's fine because since I'm in Reason, it's really easy to wire in whatever modulators I need from Reason.

eusti

21 Oct 2021

So strange... I guess we all inspired by different things... But for my taste Sugar Bytes' Electrix is just so much more interesting...

D.

tronam

21 Oct 2021

eusti wrote:
21 Oct 2021
So strange... I guess we all inspired by different things... But for my taste Sugar Bytes' Electrix is just so much more interesting...

D.
Has Effectrix improved over the years? I loved its predecessor, Glitch, but when they rebooted the plugin it never worked as well for me.
Music is nothing else but wild sounds civilized into time and tune.

• Information