Native Instrument VST not showing

Discuss VST stuff here!
sonic

13 Sep 2021

Can anyone help, I've installed NI Pro-53 vst to my laptop (windows)
It opens up on the desktop but cant get it to show or load into Reason 11 as a device like other vst do.

Any help or advice i would be grateful.

huggermugger

19 Sep 2021

Pro53 is ancient, and almost certainly 32-bit. Reason 9 and up only support 64-bit VSTs. You might get Pro53 to work if you use a wrapper or some other workaround.

sonic

21 Sep 2021

huggermugger wrote:
19 Sep 2021
Pro53 is ancient, and almost certainly 32-bit. Reason 9 and up only support 64-bit VSTs. You might get Pro53 to work if you use a wrapper or some other workaround.
Thanks for the reply, ye I found this out a couple of days ago, I did download the free jBridger & couldn't get it to work at first but have now sorted it & have bought the full version :thumbs_up:

NostraDAWmus

23 Sep 2021

sonic wrote:
21 Sep 2021
... I did download the free jBridger & couldn't get it to work at first but have now sorted it & have bought the full version :thumbs_up:
Interesting !
How did you activate NI Pro53 on a modern system (Win7 Pro SP1 64Bit or Win10 Pro 64Bit) ?

I have some older 32Bit NI devices which came w/ Komplete 4 and 7 and Pro53 is one of these.
Up to now I was unable to install and activate ´cause in the past, there was "Service Center" and now on my machine, there´s "Native Access" and Komplete 12 UCE.
Once, I tried to install "Service Center" and latest Pro53 on my former Win7 SP1 32Bit machine and activation didn´t work already.
Pro53 ran in demo mode always.

Reaper runs 32Bit and 64Bit plugins side-by-side.
I´d say, Reaper has the best bridge already build in.
I´d really like to install and activate Pro53, Spectral Delay and Vocator.

You say you got Pro53 activated via "Native Access" on a 64Bit Windows machine ?
How to do that ?

:-)

P

• Information