Arturia Analog Lab V for $35 until 8/8/21

Discuss VST stuff here!
WaxTrax

24 Jul 2021

Hi everyone, I was able to get Arturia Analog Lab V (full version) for a little less than $35 USD today. This may or may not work for you, but here's how it worked for me:

1. Sign up for a free account at soundbetter.com (there's no catch as far as I can tell).

2. Go to the member benefits and claim your code for Analog Lab Lite

3. Create/login to your account at arturia.com to redeem the code. You should be presented with an upgrade offer, which right now is $69. Click on that offer to buy.

4. When you get to checkout, a heavy discount should be applied, and it should say it will cost $34.33. This is what I paid in total for the full version of Analog Lab V.

If you're interested in this product, I hope this works for you! I believe it is based on a 50% off sale they have running until 8/8/2021.

Also, if you didn't know about Analog Lab, it is a curated collection of a couple thousand of what Arturia feels is their best presets across all their softsynths. So with Analog Lab, the presets use the actual underlying softsynth, you just can't directly tweak the patches like you can if you had the full respective softsynth. If you work mostly with just presets anyway, this is a great way to get some great sounding patches for relatively cheap, and you can obtain more patches for it through their store too.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jul 2021

WaxTrax wrote:
24 Jul 2021
Hi everyone, I was able to get Arturia Analog Lab V (full version) for a little less than $35 USD today. This may or may not work for you, but here's how it worked for me:

1. Sign up for a free account at soundbetter.com (there's no catch as far as I can tell).

3. Create/login to your account at arturia.com to redeem the code. You should be presented with an upgrade offer, which right now is $69. Click on that offer to buy.

4. When you get to checkout, a heavy discount should be applied, and it should say it will cost $34.33. This is what I paid in total for the full version of Analog Lab V.

If you're interested in this product, I hope this works for you! I believe it is based on a 50% off sale they have running until 8/8/2021.

Also, if you didn't know about Analog Lab, it is a curated collection of a couple thousand of what Arturia feels is their best presets across all their softsynths. So with Analog Lab, the presets use the actual underlying softsynth, you just can't directly tweak the patches like you can if you had the full respective softsynth. If you work mostly with just presets anyway, this is a great way to get some great sounding patches for relatively cheap, and you can obtain more patches for it through their store too.
I can confirm that but still don’t think I’ll buy it.
Is there a crossgrade price to V Collection from ALV?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jaeproduced

24 Jul 2021

MrFigg wrote:
24 Jul 2021
WaxTrax wrote:
24 Jul 2021

Why would you not buy it if you don't already own it is there something wrong with it interested party would like to know before I consider buying it?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jul 2021

jaeproduced wrote:
24 Jul 2021
MrFigg wrote:
24 Jul 2021

Why would you not buy it if you don't already own it is there something wrong with it interested party would like to know before I consider buying it?
I already have Lite and very seldom use it. If there’s a good crossgrade price from full AL to V collection then it might be worth the €34.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

jaeproduced

24 Jul 2021

WaxTrax wrote:
24 Jul 2021

Yeah it didn't work for me only Arturia Lab lite...

jaeproduced

24 Jul 2021

jaeproduced wrote:
24 Jul 2021
WaxTrax wrote:
24 Jul 2021

Yeah it did work for me Thanks...

ArcoZ

25 Jul 2021

It works! But There is one problem. I upgraded as written before and on my account there were two products Analog Lab Lite and Analog Lab V. I decided to remove Lite version from my account and the algorithm removed both versions so after paying money I have no product!!!!!!!
This is a SCANDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just wrote a note to a support team. Let's wait for the result.
Last edited by ArcoZ on 27 Jul 2021, edited 1 time in total.

WaxTrax

25 Jul 2021

Did you install the Arturia Software Center on your computer? That should take care of it.

ArcoZ

25 Jul 2021

WaxTrax wrote:
25 Jul 2021
Did you install the Arturia Software Center on your computer? That should take care of it.
That was an obvious Arturia miscoding. After an hour I'd got a message from the Arturia rep my license was restored. Now It's working OK.
Last edited by ArcoZ on 25 Jul 2021, edited 1 time in total.

ArcoZ

25 Jul 2021

ArcoZ wrote:
25 Jul 2021
WaxTrax wrote:
25 Jul 2021
That was an obvious Arturia miscoding. After an hour I'd got a message from the Arturia rep my license was restored. Now It's working OK.
All my liceses were legit, off course!

Goriila Texas

27 Jul 2021

I can confirm this works also.

olive6741

29 Jul 2021

Thanks! It worked!

• Information