Community Appreciation Bunble ( PB)

Discuss VST stuff here!
PhutureD

19 May 2021

11 iZotope Plugins for $49
The Community Appreciation Bundle from iZotope offers you the chance to pick up an array of iZotope's top-selling music-making software for the special price of $49. With 11 plugins in total, the Community Appreciation Bundle features plugins to take you from production, all the way through to mastering with the Elements Suite, Trash2, Stutter Edit 2, Exponential Audio reverbs and more.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... ion-Bundle

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 May 2021

Ironically, the community that they are appreciating have probably bought all the stuff in the bundle already. Thanks IZotope :):):)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

19 May 2021

MrFigg wrote:
19 May 2021
Ironically, the community that they are appreciating have probably bought all the stuff in the bundle already. Thanks IZotope :):):)
Or got some of this for free ;-)
Reason12, Win10

Steedus
Competition Winner

19 May 2021

Stutter Edit 2 looks fun :-) I don't have a glitch effect in my rack yet

DaveyG

19 May 2021

Steedus wrote:
19 May 2021
Stutter Edit 2 looks fun :-) I don't have a glitch effect in my rack yet
Stutter edit is a lot of fun but it's a bit weird to get your head around. You load up a bank of effects and then trigger them with MIDI notes. So you send it a middle C and you get the stutter effect that is loaded into that slot.

Because you need to send the plugin both audio and MIDI it can be fiddly to setup in your DAW of choice. Not sure I've ever used it in Reason but it should work. There is also an auto mode where you can trigger an effect directly in the plugin GUI, presumably because so many people get confused about the MIDI triggering method. But the MIDI method is very rewarding once you've set it up. You set the audio going then "play" the various effects live from a keyboard. Obviously you can record the midi notes or draw them into a piano roll if you prefer. You can hear Stutter Edit effects on thousands of modern p-p-p-pop songs. :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 May 2021

Loque wrote:
19 May 2021
MrFigg wrote:
19 May 2021
Or got some of this for free ;-)
Hahaha. Yeah, there’s that too :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

EdGrip

19 May 2021

I always show my appreciation of people by selling them stuff.

• Information