PhasePlant + BANKS - $99.99 from Audio Plugin Deals

Discuss VST stuff here!
danc

02 Feb 2021

Anyone that is interested in PhasePlant, but has held off due to price... this current offer from Audio Plugin Deals might rock your boat.

BTW - I personally LOVE PhasePlant (like REALLY LOVE PHASEPLANT) - it totally clicks with my logical brain and it's the only synth where I imagine a sound and create it without a pause. Other synths feel like you are a mad scientist moulding Frankenstein. PP is a modular synth, starting from nothing, with a super fast build and play interface. For me it's much faster, easier and more powerful than say Uhe Zebra to construct your own presets. BUT I understand that it's this is a controversial "personal" view and not generally accepted by everyone (however - what is? It took hundreds of years to agree the world is not flat and we still have naysayers)

https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/?utm_s ... 7a1c67ccf3
Check my Soundcloud:

rgdaniel

02 Feb 2021

danc wrote:
02 Feb 2021
It took hundreds of years to agree the world is not flat and we still have naysayers)

Sure LOOKS flat. Bit bumpy here and there...

Loque

02 Feb 2021

Amazing deal :!:
Reason12, Win10

Noise
Competition Winner

02 Feb 2021

Quick question: does this "extra banks" needs any more effects than the ones which comes from factory ? Or will I be missing some potencial from the patches ?
( the free ones are: 3 band eq, chorus, delay etc.. just a few)
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

danc

02 Feb 2021

Noise wrote:
02 Feb 2021
Quick question: does this "extra banks" needs any more effects than the ones which comes from factory ? Or will I be missing some potencial from the patches ?
( the free ones are: 3 band eq, chorus, delay etc.. just a few)
I went and asked the guys at Kilohearts... on Discord.

With presets for PP/SH/MP you are always able to use them regardless of the SnapIns they make use of.
For SnapIns you don't own, you just won't be able to modify/edit that particular SnapIn (they are read-only).
Check my Soundcloud:

Noise
Competition Winner

02 Feb 2021

Hey Danc, you really went abroad to find the answer :D
Thank you very much for that. With that in mind, that balances the purchasing option. Didn't want to be limited...
Would feel like a subtractor with no FX :shock:
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

danc

02 Feb 2021

Noise wrote:
02 Feb 2021
Hey Danc, you really went abroad to find the answer :D
Thank you very much for that. With that in mind, that balances the purchasing option. Didn't want to be limited...
Would feel like a subtractor with no FX :shock:
Regarding going out of my way talking to the guys at Kilohearts. Well - not really. I have their Discord channel and they are the most friendly, down to earth, chatty, helpful people out there in the plugin world. Ok - there might be other helpful people (shout out to D16 and Rob Papen teams who answer very quickly)... but Kilohearts just go that extra mile - take for example... I have suggested features for PP... they discussed it... agreed... and within months it appeared. My feature was for them to allow MultiPass and SnapHeap to be allowed to be added to PP lanes. This opens up super powerful FX chains... and they did it properly... as you can automate all of the internal controls within MP and SH from within PP. Now that is what I call customer service. Ok - they probably had the idea already and had spoken to others about it. But they talked it through with me as if I was the first and made me feel a part of their journey.
Check my Soundcloud:

• Information