It is quite unique and sufficiently warm instrument, that still has the familiar cozy sound. It has 5 articulations on the board with 5 textural sound design patches.
Reason played a major role in sound design process for this library. That's why I decided to make a post here
An intro price is €39 (going to €49 on February 10th)
More info: https://elementarysounds.com/wremena
- 5 articulations - Sustains, Mutes, Harmonics, Matte Sustains, Random Octaves
- 6 RR per note
- Up to 5 velocity
- The whole library was recorded via the beautiful tube preamps, the custom 1073' transistor style preamp, the Echoplex amp module, etc. The main sound was captured from the old tube Peavey combo amplifier that sounds as it should - bold, 'oldy' and warm.
- Space and Echo were captured from the rare Soviet BBD Delay, the Moog spring reverb module and the old school Boss reverb pedal.
- There're 4 'lines of sound' in your possession that you can control - 2 microphones lines, 1 pedalboard line and 1 direct line from the guitar to converters.
- Ability to play not only in mono, but in stereo
- Every patch has its own sound design 'brother' - the X slider. It accompanies the main sound in many interesting ways. Each X slider was made from the sounds of each specific patch. For example, the X slider’s sound inside the Sustain patch was made from the Sustain sound and so forth.
- A lot of character, vibe and textures
- 4.1 GB compressed files ( 7.5 GB original)
- All samples recorded at 96 kHz. Distributed at 48 kHz
- Full version of Kontakt 6.2.2
Any comments and questions are welcome