Plugin Alliance $20 free

Discuss VST stuff here!
User avatar
tallguy
Posts: 210
Joined: 11 Jan 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

moneykube wrote:
28 Dec 2020
do they send the reset in an email?
No, you just the same code again. They’re not personal codes. Chances are they will do one more reset in two or three days.

User avatar
FiatLux
Posts: 81
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

joeyluck wrote:
26 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
26 Dec 2020
Thanks...got Sandman Pro (with free Instant Delay) and the Tuner. I already had the normal Sandman from the last free plugin deal. No $. I'll wait until they refresh the voucher and try Oberhausen. Cynical as fruk eh? :)
Ah I missed your post while I was browsing. Sandman Pro is one that I am looking at. It looks really cool. I already have Instant Delay through Roli.
Sandman Pro is pretty great, but for a few extra bucks I would seriously consider BYOME, which I think has a whole lot more possibilities.

EdGrip
Posts: 2063
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 28 Dec 2020

BYOME looks great!

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

EdGrip wrote:
28 Dec 2020
BYOME looks great!
$20 great?
GAS?
丰2ॐ

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 7661
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

FiatLux wrote:
28 Dec 2020
joeyluck wrote:
26 Dec 2020


Ah I missed your post while I was browsing. Sandman Pro is one that I am looking at. It looks really cool. I already have Instant Delay through Roli.
Sandman Pro is pretty great, but for a few extra bucks I would seriously consider BYOME, which I think has a whole lot more possibilities.
A special offer for BYOME shows up in my account because of now owning Sandman Pro. That special offer though is $39.99, which is the current sale price of BYOME before the $20 off. It looks cool, but I'm happy with Sandman Pro :thumbs_up:

User avatar
tallguy
Posts: 210
Joined: 11 Jan 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

EdGrip wrote:
28 Dec 2020
BYOME looks great!
I have a few unfiltered audio plugins, all thanks to these $20 freebies. I can honestly say I’ve never used any of them. Maybe because they were freebies, I never felt committed.

EdGrip
Posts: 2063
Joined: 03 Jun 2016

Post 28 Dec 2020

I said it looks great, I didn't say I was gonna buy it. ;)

User avatar
arqui
Posts: 325
Joined: 22 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

I bought the SSL-G channel for $ 9 in the promo above, now I completed with 7E-500 from Lindel Audio, I already had the others, and added the chorus pedal, the next go to Channel-N for $9
     

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

arqui wrote:
28 Dec 2020
I bought the SSL-G channel for $ 9 in the promo above, now I completed with 7E-500 from Lindel Audio, I already had the others, and added the chorus pedal
That blue chorus is actually one of the better ones on offer.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
avasopht
Posts: 2116
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

That FET looks pretty juicy! At $9 it's attractive even without the $20 voucher ...
---

User avatar
arqui
Posts: 325
Joined: 22 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

avasopht wrote:
28 Dec 2020
That FET looks pretty juicy! At $9 it's attractive even without the $20 voucher ...
wowow, so fast it makes the Softube FET stagger!!!
     

User avatar
arqui
Posts: 325
Joined: 22 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
28 Dec 2020
arqui wrote:
28 Dec 2020
I bought the SSL-G channel for $ 9 in the promo above, now I completed with 7E-500 from Lindel Audio, I already had the others, and added the chorus pedal
That blue chorus is actually one of the better ones on offer.
with the acoustic guitar it sounds incredible !!!
     

User avatar
hurricane
Posts: 1545
Joined: 14 Oct 2017

Post 28 Dec 2020

Some no-brainers here in my opinion:

$10
Masterdesk
Oberhausen
Townhouse!
Maag EQ4 (no, the free one isn't as good as this one)
Vitalizer
BX Hybrid
BX Limiter
Console N/Console G
Opticom (this one is gorgeous!)
XLV2

$20 (Not sure if these were available for lower in the past)
Black Box HG-2
Alpha Comp
DSM V3

Shortly after the first coupon went out, they added a few more plugins to the deal, so I'm going to wait this one out a bit today and see if they add anything new.

But yeah, this is when you buy these plugins. You don't necessarily NEED them, but they ARE great plugins and you'll get some use out of them and are totally worth it for these prices. They should reset the coupon one more time - maybe even a 4th time on New Year's. I'm stocking up.
https://soundcloud.com/hurricane-music | https://soundcloud.com/hurricaneaudiolab
Mac mini | Logic Pro X | Reason 10.4 | DX7 | DX7s | TX7 | CZ-1 | JP-8080 | Virus Classic | Roland XP-80/XP-30/RD-700/D2/TR-09 | microKorg I 03R/W | SL990 PRO

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

hurricane wrote:
28 Dec 2020
Some no-brainers here in my opinion:
$10
Oberhausen
Have you got the Aly James one?
丰2ॐ

User avatar
hurricane
Posts: 1545
Joined: 14 Oct 2017

Post 28 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
28 Dec 2020
hurricane wrote:
28 Dec 2020
Some no-brainers here in my opinion:
$10
Oberhausen
Have you got the Aly James one?
Nope - OB Xtreme is Windows only and I am on mac.

But i have Arturia's and I just vibe more with Oberhausen. I hate Arturia's onboard effects and you can't globally disable them. Oberhausen's are much better (even has that blue chorus and the maag air eq band) plus you can globally disable them.
https://soundcloud.com/hurricane-music | https://soundcloud.com/hurricaneaudiolab
Mac mini | Logic Pro X | Reason 10.4 | DX7 | DX7s | TX7 | CZ-1 | JP-8080 | Virus Classic | Roland XP-80/XP-30/RD-700/D2/TR-09 | microKorg I 03R/W | SL990 PRO

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

hurricane wrote:
28 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
28 Dec 2020


Have you got the Aly James one?
Nope - OB Xtreme is Windows only and I am on mac.

But i have Arturia's and I just vibe more with Oberhausen. I hate Arturia's onboard effects and you can't globally disable them. Oberhausen's are much better (even has that blue chorus and the maag air eq band) plus you can globally disable them.
As far as I know OB Xtreme is coming as 64bit and Mac.
The Fairlight thing is nearly finished and there’ll be an update to the Simmons and Claptrap sometime January/ February.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
hurricane
Posts: 1545
Joined: 14 Oct 2017

Post 28 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
28 Dec 2020
As far as I know OB Xtreme is coming as 64bit and Mac.
He's been saying that since 2014.
https://soundcloud.com/hurricane-music | https://soundcloud.com/hurricaneaudiolab
Mac mini | Logic Pro X | Reason 10.4 | DX7 | DX7s | TX7 | CZ-1 | JP-8080 | Virus Classic | Roland XP-80/XP-30/RD-700/D2/TR-09 | microKorg I 03R/W | SL990 PRO

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Dec 2020

hurricane wrote:
28 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
28 Dec 2020
As far as I know OB Xtreme is coming as 64bit and Mac.
He's been saying that since 2014.
Hahahaha. Seems to be the way of things :).
丰2ॐ

User avatar
dvdrtldg
Posts: 1446
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 28 Dec 2020

Those little Lindell emulations are seriously nice

stuk71
Posts: 123
Joined: 15 Apr 2020
Location: Scotland

Post 29 Dec 2020

dvdrtldg wrote:
28 Dec 2020
Those little Lindell emulations are seriously nice
I like them too

User avatar
SebAudio
Posts: 171
Joined: 08 Mar 2015

Post 29 Dec 2020

Thanks to the voucher, I’ve « bought » the Rat distortion plugin thinking that it’ll do the job of the Pulveriser distortion which is not included with Reason Lite. And… no. RS do no claim it is modeled after the Rat so perhaps Bx is the more accurate ? Anyway they don’t sound and behave the same. Alas I prefer Pulveriser :puf_unhappy: No problem since it cost me nothing :puf_wink:
And I’ve discovered the « Pedal » audio effect in Live and it’s more in line with Pulveriser so all is right.
Anybody knows if Bx CE2 is any good ?
Seb Audio ( :reason: 6.5 :PUF_balance: / Ableton Live 10 + RRP Lite 11-PX7)
https://maretranquillitatis.bandcamp.com/
https://ljseb.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 29 Dec 2020

SebAudio wrote:
29 Dec 2020
Thanks to the voucher, I’ve « bought » the Rat distortion plugin thinking that it’ll do the job of the Pulveriser distortion which is not included with Reason Lite. And… no. RS do no claim it is modeled after the Rat so perhaps Bx is the more accurate ? Anyway they don’t sound and behave the same. Alas I prefer Pulveriser :puf_unhappy: No problem since it cost me nothing :puf_wink:
And I’ve discovered the « Pedal » audio effect in Live and it’s more in line with Pulveriser so all is right.
Anybody knows if Bx CE2 is any good ?
Here's my favourite RAT pedal. And it's free. In my opinion it's much better than the BX.
https://www.tseaudio.com/software/tseR47

Yeah...the blue chorus is one of their better ones.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
SebAudio
Posts: 171
Joined: 08 Mar 2015

Post 30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
29 Dec 2020
SebAudio wrote:
29 Dec 2020
Thanks to the voucher, I’ve « bought » the Rat distortion plugin thinking that it’ll do the job of the Pulveriser distortion which is not included with Reason Lite. And… no. RS do no claim it is modeled after the Rat so perhaps Bx is the more accurate ? Anyway they don’t sound and behave the same. Alas I prefer Pulveriser :puf_unhappy: No problem since it cost me nothing :puf_wink:
And I’ve discovered the « Pedal » audio effect in Live and it’s more in line with Pulveriser so all is right.
Anybody knows if Bx CE2 is any good ?
Here's my favourite RAT pedal. And it's free. In my opinion it's much better than the BX.
https://www.tseaudio.com/software/tseR47

Yeah...the blue chorus is one of their better ones.
Thank you ! I’ll try it
Seb Audio ( :reason: 6.5 :PUF_balance: / Ableton Live 10 + RRP Lite 11-PX7)
https://maretranquillitatis.bandcamp.com/
https://ljseb.bandcamp.com/

User avatar
moalla
Posts: 77
Joined: 20 Oct 2017

Post 30 Dec 2020

Thanks for tseR47 Pedal link,
yeah i grabed the elysia mpressor and dearVR 3D as replacement for the Abbey Road Chamber room verb, cause i‘m really pissed by the waves shell and their license activation.
Now i‘m waiting for the third round of the Voucher usage and i would really glad to catch Lindell TE-100 as mastering eq for 9bugs and got it this morning.

Everyone must catch Sandman pro for free, it‘s amazing,
also Oberhausen iss a nice sale gift, in you you own a fast enough CPU.

So what‘s your opinion about the best mastering eq at plugin alliance?
there is no right life in the wrong one [T.W. Adorno]
MAKE REALITY GREAT AGAIN

Läpptop mit zuviele Plugins :)

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 5939
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 30 Dec 2020

Just to be clear...you all saw it's reset again? I just used it for the 3rd time a few minutes ago.
丰2ॐ

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest