VPS Avenger for $107.00

Discuss VST stuff here!

dezma

25 Dec 2020

Chi-Individual wrote:
24 Dec 2020
https://www.bestservice.com/avenger.html if you use the code 2020 you'll get $20 off the sale price. I'm trying my best not to buy this.
Don't try so hard :puf_bigsmile: It was a great synth from the beginning and it only became more powerful over the years

Chi-Individual

25 Dec 2020

dezma wrote:
25 Dec 2020
Don't try so hard :puf_bigsmile: It was a great synth from the beginning and it only became more powerful over the years
Im glad I’ve waited. I’ve had some time to do some more research on it and quite a few posts complain about CPU usage. I have a 2015 MBP and would hate to buy it but can’t use it. I may get Dune 3 instead since it’s light on CPU. But avenger is still tempting.

qn5

25 Dec 2020

THANK YOU! I had some bonus points left on best service and was able to get this for $96 USD, which was too good to pass up.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

dezma

26 Dec 2020

Chi-Individual wrote:
25 Dec 2020
dezma wrote:
25 Dec 2020
Im glad I’ve waited. I’ve had some time to do some more research on it and quite a few posts complain about CPU usage. I have a 2015 MBP and would hate to buy it but can’t use it. I may get Dune 3 instead since it’s light on CPU. But avenger is still tempting.
Well dune 3 is also brilliant and indeed a lot easier on cpu. But IMHO avenger is "normal" on cpu, like arturia is heavy. I tend to use dune 3 for fat unison sounds. Avenger can do more than dune though in sound design, arp, and has more fx.

• Information