Arturia V8 Released

Discuss VST stuff here!
bitley

13 Dec 2020

It's strange but I can't seem to get my Arturia app to come any further than Checking connection.

Lotuz2019

13 Dec 2020

bitley wrote:
13 Dec 2020
It's strange but I can't seem to get my Arturia app to come any further than Checking connection.
Try to update the ASC first.

https://www.arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals

bitley

13 Dec 2020

Yes, of course, I've checked twice so that I have the latest versions.

I actually developed patches for this as well. ;)

Must be some preference file I guess... (It doesn't seem to like wifi, especially not my USB wifi adapter)

raymondh

14 Dec 2020

miscend wrote:
10 Dec 2020
There's a couple people over at GS saying they prefer the new Jup8 to the Roland Cloud version. So it looks like Arturia have upped their emulation game and this is reflected in the higher prices.
Thanks for that link - interesting!
The first person to say that was one of the patch designers but before I wrote off bias, some others were agreeing that it sounds more lively and organic.
Hopefully someone will post some more demos/tests online to check out!

eusti

14 Dec 2020

raymondh wrote:
14 Dec 2020
miscend wrote:
10 Dec 2020
There's a couple people over at GS saying they prefer the new Jup8 to the Roland Cloud version. So it looks like Arturia have upped their emulation game and this is reflected in the higher prices.
Thanks for that link - interesting!
The first person to say that was one of the patch designers but before I wrote off bias, some others were agreeing that it sounds more lively and organic.
Hopefully someone will post some more demos/tests online to check out!
Now TAL is entering the competition as well: https://tal-software.com/products/tal-j-8

D.

SublimePianist

24 Jun 2021

Despondo wrote:
09 Dec 2020
So, I decided to get the update. I think there is actually a lot in the new devices that I will use. I did notice something odd, however. All of the NEW devices open up with a black background for the toolbar at the top of the VST window. Anyone else experience this? I reported it as a bug to Reason Studios to see what they say.

I just updated as well and not only are the new versions black on top, but I can't use Reason's features up there in the toolbar like keep window open and take a screenshot. I can't do those at all. You click on there respective text names and nothing happens.

Despondo
Competition Winner

24 Jun 2021

SublimePianist wrote:
24 Jun 2021
I just updated as well and not only are the new versions black on top, but I can't use Reason's features up there in the toolbar like keep window open and take a screenshot. I can't do those at all. You click on there respective text names and nothing happens.
Arturia fixed this a while back. Run the Software Center app and see if there are updates to download.

SublimePianist

25 Jun 2021

I have latest versions

Despondo
Competition Winner

27 Jun 2021

SublimePianist wrote:
25 Jun 2021
I have latest versions
What is your exact Reason Version? Perhaps you need to update that?

• Information