Sonuscore lo•ki (felt piano) FREE for a limited time

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

28 Nov 2020

https://sonuscore.com/shop/loki/
Where words fail, music gains its power. The Felt Piano’s soulful intimacy reaches right inside the heart. Use the Glow knob and let simple chords evolve into mesmerizing sound worlds. A piano never felt better.

It requires the FULL version of Kontakt, but you can still play with it in demo mode for 15 minutes at a time. It's only free for a limited time.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

28 Nov 2020

Thanks. Grabbed it. Noticed in my account that the downloads are VERY time limited. Then you have to re-purchase them. At full price!? Not a fan of that...
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

joeyluck

28 Nov 2020

Boombastix wrote:
28 Nov 2020
Thanks. Grabbed it. Noticed in my account that the downloads are VERY time limited. Then you have to re-purchase them. At full price!? Not a fan of that...
Maybe it's mostly for the limited time free offers like this one?

I own The Orchestra Complete 2, but through the Best Service store. Either way, it's not a huge issue for me because all of my plugins and Kontakt libraries are backed up to an external hard drive and my Google Drive.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

28 Nov 2020

joeyluck wrote:
28 Nov 2020

I own The Orchestra Complete 2, but through the Best Service store. Either way, it's not a huge issue for me because all of my plugins and Kontakt libraries are backed up to an external hard drive and my Google Drive.
It was for my paid one as well. I also have backups, but nothing is fool proof. I know Loopmasters may charge $1 to download a free label sample pack to cover bandwidth cost. Not sure why some think it is a good idea to force you pay big dollars again just to cover a 10-30 cent bandwidth cost. I know IK Multimedia is doing this for their sample libs, but not the VSTs. And it is not like anyone advertise it, so it becomes an after the fact. Think they should change that. If it is free, obviously, I think it is OK to restrict it.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

joeyluck

29 Nov 2020

Boombastix wrote:
28 Nov 2020
joeyluck wrote:
28 Nov 2020

It was for my paid one as well. I also have backups, but nothing is fool proof. I know Loopmasters may charge $1 to download a free label sample pack to cover bandwidth cost. Not sure why some think it is a good idea to force you pay big dollars again just to cover a 10-30 cent bandwidth cost. I know IK Multimedia is doing this for their sample libs, but not the VSTs. And it is not like anyone advertise it, so it becomes an after the fact. Think they should change that. If it is free, obviously, I think it is OK to restrict it.
Gotcha. I wasn't aware downloads expired for paid products. I have plugins through Boom Library (one of their sister companies) and those never expire. But I guess because they are plugins...

• Information