Where to sell VSTs

Discuss VST stuff here!
Barriott

26 Nov 2020

Hi,

Would really appreciate some advice. I would like to sell Native Instruments Thrill but have never sold VSTs before. Where would be the best place to sell it?

John

iamthor4

26 Nov 2020

kvr but if your a new member you will have to wait a while
vi control u should be able to sell straight away
and theres something called knobcloud
and also ebay!

Billy+

26 Nov 2020

Barriott wrote:
26 Nov 2020
Hi,

Would really appreciate some advice. I would like to sell Native Instruments Thrill but have never sold VSTs before. Where would be the best place to sell it?

John
I don't personally know anyone who would buy from a forum, I think you should either ask for a refund or accept the financial penalty/loss. I wouldn't advise anyone to sell or buy software licenses from anywhere other than official sellers/resellers.

Lotuz2019

27 Nov 2020

There's always a risk, but I have sold and bought quite a few plugins at KVR and never had any problems. There's a Feedback thread. If someone wants to buy from you, check if he/she has gotten good feedback for earlier transactions. But if you're new to the forum and haven't sold anything there before, that means people might not want to buy from you, especially something that probably has a high sales price.

iamthor4

27 Nov 2020

Billy wrote:
26 Nov 2020
Barriott wrote:
26 Nov 2020
Hi,

John
I don't personally know anyone who would buy from a forum, I think you should either ask for a refund or accept the financial penalty/loss. I wouldn't advise anyone to sell or buy software licenses from anywhere other than official sellers/resellers.
yeah bill ive bought and sold on kvr with no problems
you can generally weed out scammers
ir new accounts no feedback
i would say only buy from someone who had been on the site a few years and has made a few posts
ive had no problems
sure you gotta trust someone but you dont pay friends and family you pay like your payinr from a shop which incurs a small fee like £1-£2 or something which covers you so not that much risk really
be careful and youll generelly be ok most people are not c u next tuesdays

iamthor4

27 Nov 2020

Billy wrote:
26 Nov 2020
Barriott wrote:
26 Nov 2020
Hi,

John
i got reason 3 from ebay for £60 then upgraded in bf for £63 to get reason 11
so thats a lot cheaper £123 for full reason 11

• Information