Ample and EZKeys

Discuss VST stuff here!
sonja

25 Nov 2020

I'm looking at getting some stuff for Christmas- I would like to make guitar strum patterns and am thinking of getting the Ample Sound Strummer, and getting KeyFax guitar library. I'm also interested in EZkeys piano loops from the Toontrack Latin library. Any thoughts?
Win10|Reason12|i7 -8565U CPU 16 GB RAM Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen, keys KontaktKompltS 88MK2, JBL 306P MkII Powrd Studio Monitors, Saxophones (silver-plate):Selmer BA Alto Daddy-O MP, Yamaha Custom Z Tenor, Robusto 7*MP, Flutes Haynes (C) DiZhau Alto

DecafDreams

27 Nov 2020

sonja wrote:
25 Nov 2020
I'm looking at getting some stuff for Christmas- I would like to make guitar strum patterns and am thinking of getting the Ample Sound Strummer, and getting KeyFax guitar library. I'm also interested in EZkeys piano loops from the Toontrack Latin library. Any thoughts?
Sounds like a good combination, the Ample guitars are excellent and everything Toontrack make is always really high quality!

Boombastix
Competition Winner

28 Nov 2020

sonja wrote:
25 Nov 2020
First you need an EzKeys sound library, eg Piano. The sound library is the actual VST plugin. There is a Piano on BF sale. Then you add the EzKeys midi packs that gives you various performances to us.
It is useful to inspire ideas and try out chord progressions etc. The sounds are good too, but expensive if bought at full price.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

• Information