Black Friday 2020 Deals Thread

Discuss VST stuff here!
VIVIsect

27 Nov 2020

Reasonable man wrote:
25 Nov 2020
40% off New Sonic arts Stuff .
https://www.newsonicarts.com/html/products.php

I checked their site cause a while ago i watched a random tutorial on youtube and the guy was using Granite and it sounded incredible. Its similar to Grain/Proton/Fritz . It has alot of in-built samples that sound cool and suitabe for alot of genres. Never heard anyone talk about it here. Anyone have it; recommend it?

I'm a huge fan. I've tried countless other granular plugins, and Granite is by far my favorite. Super easy to use, excellent modulation system, and it just sounds great. I do a lot of dark ambient/drone stuff and so many of my projects revolve around Granite. Combine it with the free Super Massive reverb from ValhallaDSP and you're all set for crazy ambient/drone goodness.

I'm also a big fan of Vice, also from New Sonic Arts. For me, it's a must-have for working with drum loops/slicing in Reason.

Reasonable man

27 Nov 2020

VIVIsect wrote:
27 Nov 2020
Reasonable man wrote:
25 Nov 2020
40% off New Sonic arts Stuff .
https://www.newsonicarts.com/html/products.php

I checked their site cause a while ago i watched a random tutorial on youtube and the guy was using Granite and it sounded incredible. Its similar to Grain/Proton/Fritz . It has alot of in-built samples that sound cool and suitabe for alot of genres. Never heard anyone talk about it here. Anyone have it; recommend it?

I'm a huge fan. I've tried countless other granular plugins, and Granite is by far my favorite. Super easy to use, excellent modulation system, and it just sounds great. I do a lot of dark ambient/drone stuff and so many of my projects revolve around Granite. Combine it with the free Super Massive reverb from ValhallaDSP and you're all set for crazy ambient/drone goodness.

I'm also a big fan of Vice, also from New Sonic Arts. For me, it's a must-have for working with drum loops/slicing in Reason.
Cheers man , i can only get one thing before sales end its either. £69 for shaperbox 2 ....... or £59 for Granite. The hard part of deciding is that neither one will be on sale again until this time next year ...if at all. I think Proton has a better sound engine than grain but i suspect that granite has a better sound engine than both, and is more practicle to use in tracks . Anyway i have a few more days to decide. Cheers.

• Information