UJAM STRIIIINGS

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

Post 20 Nov 2020

Available for pre-order.

https://www.ujam.com/striiiings/

Million-dollar sound
ujam is happy to count Hans Zimmer—one of the world’s great film composers—as one of its co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to his legendary string recordings, amassed over decades, for use in STRIIIINGS.
  • World-class string section phrases, no string arrangement skills required.
  • Brand-new creative performance and sound design engine by ujam.
  • 60 playing styles, more than 200 sound designer presets.
  • Recorded at Hans Zimmer’s Remote Control Studios, produced by Boris Salchow.

esselfortium

Post 20 Nov 2020

Miiiilliiiion-dollar sound
ujam iiiis happy to count Hans Ziiiimmer—one of the world’s great fiiiilm composers—as one of iiiits co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to hiiiis legendary striiiing recordiiiings, amassed over decades, for use iiiin STRIIIINGS.
• World-class striiiing sectiiiion phrases, no striiiing arrangement skiiiills requiiiired.
• Brand-new creatiiiive performance and sound desiiiign engiiiine by ujam.
• 60 playiiiing styles, more than 200 sound desiiiigner presets.
• Recorded at Hans Ziiiimmer’s Remote Control Studiiiios, produced by Boriiiis Salchow.
Iiiinteresting...

joeyluck

Post 20 Nov 2020

esselfortium wrote:
20 Nov 2020
Miiiilliiiion-dollar sound
ujam iiiis happy to count Hans Ziiiimmer—one of the world’s great fiiiilm composers—as one of iiiits co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to hiiiis legendary striiiing recordiiiings, amassed over decades, for use iiiin STRIIIINGS.
• World-class striiiing sectiiiion phrases, no striiiing arrangement skiiiills requiiiired.
• Brand-new creatiiiive performance and sound desiiiign engiiiine by ujam.
• 60 playiiiing styles, more than 200 sound desiiiigner presets.
• Recorded at Hans Ziiiimmer’s Remote Control Studiiiios, produced by Boriiiis Salchow.
Iiiinteresting...
Lol you missed an i! The very end haha

joeyluck

Post 20 Nov 2020

I'm very excited for this one! Many people, including myself, have been requesting strings from them. And it's great of them to involve HZ in some capacity.

iamthor4

Post 20 Nov 2020

joeyluck wrote:
20 Nov 2020
Available for pre-order.

https://www.ujam.com/striiiings/

Million-dollar sound
ujam is happy to count Hans Zimmer—one of the world’s great film composers—as one of its co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to his legendary string recordings, amassed over decades, for use in STRIIIINGS.
  • World-class string section phrases, no string arrangement skills required.
  • Brand-new creative performance and sound design engine by ujam.
  • 60 playing styles, more than 200 sound designer presets.
  • Recorded at Hans Zimmer’s Remote Control Studios, produced by Boris Salchow.
no rack extension ?

Boombastix

Post 20 Nov 2020

iamthor4 wrote:
20 Nov 2020
no rack extension ?
UJAM passed on doing REs for the v2's of the Virtual Bassist series and nothing for the FX series. So I suppose there is very low probability this will happen for the strings.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

iamthor4

Post 20 Nov 2020

Boombastix wrote:
20 Nov 2020
iamthor4 wrote:
20 Nov 2020
no rack extension ?
UJAM passed on doing REs for the v2's of the Virtual Bassist series and nothing for the FX series. So I suppose there is very low probability this will happen for the strings.
ah i have no intention of using vst i like the idea of having one account one download never mind

• Information