Plugin Alliance Sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
tallguy

29 Sep 2020

As sure as night follows day, Plugin Alliance is doing yet another sale where some of their plugins are down to $29.99. It runs until October 6.

It's not the most generous sale they've ever done, for those of you who already bought some of their stuff in previous sales, there won't be anything new to tempt you. For all the rest, there may well be a few interesting plugins out there.

EDIT: There's now a $20 voucher, no minimum spend, so you can get two $10 plugins or one $19.99 plugin for free. Voucher : MEGA-SALE-20OFF

EDIT 2: The voucher has been reset on Sunday 4th, so you can use it again
Last edited by tallguy on 05 Oct 2020, edited 4 times in total.

miscend

29 Sep 2020

Thats why their vouchers expired before the end of the month this time?

Well you know Waves and PA have permanent year long sales. I don't know where else they can go from here, apart from giving plugins for free in exchange for filling out a surveys like what Spitfire are doing.

tallguy

30 Sep 2020

...and they just handed out a voucher code MEGA-SALE-20OFF which gives you $20 off with no minimum spend.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

tallguy wrote:
30 Sep 2020
...and they just handed out a voucher code MEGA-SALE-20OFF which gives you $20 off with no minimum spend.
Well that was cool...Indent 2 and Sandman added to the account for free. Thanks :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

Does the 20% off code work for products less than 20 bucks as well?
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

tallguy

30 Sep 2020

diminished wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Yes, there's no minimum spend. So you can get two $10 plugins or one $19.99 plugin for free.

Of course, it only works once I should add

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

diminished wrote:
30 Sep 2020
It's not 20% it's $20 and it works :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

30 Sep 2020

Oh dear...what to get for free for the 20 bucks?

I am not interested in all that other stuff, espeically since they mostly come down max to 29 which is the normal price at PA...
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

This actually made me realize that I’ve just been stocking up on PA stuff because it’s free. It’s nothing I’d even be interested in looking at otherwise and it’ll probably sit in my account un downloaded forever. Really need to stop that. Bad habit.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

30 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Sep 2020
This actually made me realize that I’ve just been stocking up on PA stuff because it’s free. It’s nothing I’d even be interested in looking at otherwise and it’ll probably sit in my account un downloaded forever. Really need to stop that. Bad habit.
You are a bad, bad, bad boy! Sit, doggy! Sit! No, no, no...dont buy crap!
T-iMdY.gif
T-iMdY.gif (665.27 KiB) Viewed 2832 times
Reason12, Win10

tallguy

30 Sep 2020

Still, being given stuff for free is a nice problem to have

Loque

30 Sep 2020

tallguy wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Still, being given stuff for free is a nice problem to have
True. I got more for nothing from Plugin Alliance than from Reasonstudios for my survey and the 15% voucher :-D
Reason12, Win10

tallguy

30 Sep 2020

The other thing to keep in mind is that PA will ramp up the discounts as they approach the cutoff date, in this case the October 5. Like Knifonium, their new synth just dropped in price today. So if there's something you really want, best to hold out until the very last moment. Otherwise, just blow your $20 on some cute little thing you may never use :D

Loque

30 Sep 2020

tallguy wrote:
30 Sep 2020
The other thing to keep in mind is that PA will ramp up the discounts as they approach the cutoff date, in this case the October 5. Like Knifonium, their new synth just dropped in price today. So if there's something you really want, best to hold out until the very last moment. Otherwise, just blow your $20 on some cute little thing you may never use :D
Currently Oberhausen can be get for around 20 bucks. This is the right price for Knifonium too, especially since i read, they currently (both) still have problems recalling the exact patch when reopening a project/song. I dont think they will sell Knifonium atm for that price...maybe on BF.
Reason12, Win10

tallguy

30 Sep 2020

Loque wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Currently Oberhausen can be get for around 20 bucks. This is the right price for Knifonium too, especially since i read, they currently (both) still have problems recalling the exact patch when reopening a project/song. I dont think they will sell Knifonium atm for that price...maybe on BF.
Oberhausen can be... problematic, yes. Occasionally it makes an entire project go mute. Closing it down and opening it up is the only workaround.

Haven't even looked at Knifonium and won't do until it comes down in price. You just know it's only a matter of time before they drop the price to $29.99 or less in some flash sale

Noise
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

Anything you guys recomend ? Just demo'ing the BX_roomMS and I don't like it at all. Coincidence I have the same opinion that the fellow user that reviewed this plug with one star. The only thing I'm looking at is Thorn Synth. Any gems (any type) to lookout for ?

Also, with the voucher*, Thorn is 24€ :o

* thanks for the info!
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

Loque

30 Sep 2020

Noise wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Anything you guys recomend ? Just demo'ing the BX_roomMS and I don't like it at all. Coincidence I have the same opinion that the fellow user that reviewed this plug with one star. The only thing I'm looking at is Thorn Synth. Any gems (any type) to lookout for ?

* thanks for the info!
Yes, get it. Its great, sounds amazing, good features :thumbs_up: Its easily worth 150 bucks, probably the best thing on PA at all.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

Loque wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Noise wrote:
30 Sep 2020

* thanks for the info!
Yes, get it. Its great, sounds amazing, good features :thumbs_up: Its easily worth 150 bucks, probably the best thing on PA at all.
I'm kind of hoping they send out another voucher so I can just get Thorn and stop thinking about it. I've got the CM version and it's actually pretty good.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Ixus

30 Sep 2020

Got the Mäag eq2 for 12 eur, not bad!

zoidkirb

30 Sep 2020

Thorn, Lion, Oberhausen are all pretty unique and powerful, and a bargain at under 30.
There's some nice characterful analogue Lindell compressors you can bring down to free with vouchers.

Noise
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

zoidkirb wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Thorn, Lion, Oberhausen are all pretty unique and powerful, and a bargain at under 30.
There's some nice characterful analogue Lindell compressors you can bring down to free with vouchers.
Going for the Lion. Sounds incredible. :thumbs_up:
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

zoidkirb

30 Sep 2020

Noise wrote:
30 Sep 2020
zoidkirb wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Going for the Lion. Sounds incredible. :thumbs_up:
Lion is almost compulsory at that price point lol.
Really unique oscillator types, the sorta thing you found in Reaktor ensembles. And then the whole Byome suite of fx and modulators on top seals the deal.

Mistro17

30 Sep 2020

I been doing good for a couple months but when I see posts like this my GAS becomes inflamed. I'm looking hard at Lion. I got Thorn the last time. Love it BTW

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2020

Loque wrote:
30 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote:
30 Sep 2020
You are a bad, bad, bad boy! Sit, doggy! Sit! No, no, no...dont buy crap!

T-iMdY.gif
Thanks. I needed that. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

qn5

02 Oct 2020

Thorn is amazing. Still wrapping my head around Lion, but it sounds wild so far.
QN5 MUSIC
qn5.com

• Information