arqui

01 Sep 2020

all said!!!

https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/rx-8-standard.html

Upgrade for rx elements - $199
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

joeyluck

05 Sep 2020

Not too many new features...but the improvements seem like they might be useful.

I'm a little disappointed in the upgrade price. As an owner of RX Standard, the upgrade is $149.

However, somebody owning ANY paid iZotope product, including the cheap ones and limited time giveaways, can upgrade for only $50 more at $199. So I would definitely suggest it to any of those people.

The RX Advanced upgrade is the cheapest loyalty offer I've seen at $499. There are lots of great features in RX Advanced, but I don't need really need them at the moment.

PhillipOrdonez

05 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
05 Sep 2020
Not too many new features...but the improvements seem like they might be useful.

I'm a little disappointed in the upgrade price. As an owner of RX Standard, the upgrade is $149.

However, somebody owning ANY paid iZotope product, including the cheap ones and limited time giveaways, can upgrade for only $50 more at $199. So I would definitely suggest it to any of those people.

The RX Advanced upgrade is the cheapest loyalty offer I've seen at $499. There are lots of great features in RX Advanced, but I don't need really need them at the moment.
There was almost nothing for me, except for that module for fixing VoIP. I am going to skip this one until version 9 comes, I think.

moneykube

07 Sep 2020

rx 7 elements is fine... but in izotope portal app... it said RX8 Install... I hit it and run into some sort of loop... rx8 elements "something "appears to be in au files but not vst ... Imager same result... advice?
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

joeyluck

27 Sep 2020

Dialogue Isolate Vs. Voice De-Noise?

So I was debating getting RX Advanced, since the upgrade from Standard is on sale, mostly because I really want Dialogue Isolate.

There's a project I’m currently working on in which we had no choice but to record in a noisy area...and none of the other tricks, such as Spectral De-Noise had been working for me like they have on other projects. I could get surgical in the RX app, but that is a ton of work.

As I’m watching reviews of Dialogue Isolate, I found many people comparing it to Voice De-Noise. I thought that was peculiar, because I figured one isolates the vocal (removing background noise), and the other removes vocal noises, right? I figured it was a little more focused on vocal noises than the Voice De-Click.

Nope—I was wrong lol. I can't believe I had misinterpreted Voice De-Noise all this time! It de-noises background noise of a vocal—not vocal noise. Perhaps it is a confusing name. But anyways, now I'm getting pretty good results from it! Anybody else not RTFM and not know what this plugin/module actually did and never used it? I've only had it at my disposal for over 3 years :-?

Dialogue Isolate seems to be a little better, but this is still pretty good :thumbs_up:

mcatalao
Competition Winner

27 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
05 Sep 2020

Yeah that's the issue with Isotope pricing and promo strategy. They will gradually pull you to have most of their stuff on the production package or something like that. At some point you want to get the upgrades and they almost suck your blood. Its sort of a lure. I had production suite 2.1, they started forcing Suite 2.2 when Ozone 9 got out. But the loyalty upgrade to 2.2 almost just for Ozone 9 was almost 300 eur. Crap. I end up upgrading to 9, and most of my projects... Are still using 8!

So, now there's Rx8 at the corner, but i rarely use RX7 as i don't have any post production work. It has been useful to take care of some clients bad recordings, but that is rare. This time, I'm on the bench even for this upgrade. I'll probably wait for a bigger upgrade to the bundle, or simply calm down with this. From 2017 to 2020, I spent more than 600 eur on their stuff and i'm not a Pro,so...

Don't pitty them!

hauckmarion

02 Oct 2020

I definitely need to check it.
I am Frank, living and working in Las Vegas. My main hobby is fishing, though my hobby isn't connected with my job at all. I am working as a rewriter https://smartessayrewriter.com/.

• Information