Ujam Carbon and Trash 2 bundle free with any purchase on Plugin Boutique.

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Sep 2020

That’s it!
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
01 Sep 2020
Wow! Carbon is awesome and one of my favorites!
Good to know. I’ve got Trash 2 and love it.
I’ve got Sparkle and another guitar thing from Ujam but never used them. Is Carbon the same idea? Wondering as I usually just play my guitar parts myself on my guitar.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

01 Sep 2020

Sweet - so now what's the cheapest thing you can find? So far I've got WA's Dodge Pro in the cart for £3.66 ($4.90).
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

01 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
01 Sep 2020
joeyluck wrote:
01 Sep 2020
Wow! Carbon is awesome and one of my favorites!
I’ve got Sparkle and another guitar thing from Ujam but never used them. Is Carbon the same idea? Wondering as I usually just play my guitar parts myself on my guitar.
Carbon is similar, but a bit of a different beast. Aside from the edgier sound and built-in finisher for cool and otherworldly effects, it can be played in instrument mode like the virtual bassists (individual notes).

It's a really great element for film scoring or the next Quake/Doom soundtrack.

You can of course get those edgy guitar sounds out of it, but also get more synth-type sounds with an organic feel.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
01 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote:
01 Sep 2020

Carbon is similar, but a bit of a different beast. Aside from the edgier sound and built-in finisher for cool and otherworldly effects, it can be played in instrument mode like the virtual bassists (individual notes).

You can of course get those edgy guitar sounds out of it, but also get more synth-type sounds with an organic feel.
Thanks...you got me at otherwordly :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

01 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
01 Sep 2020
joeyluck wrote:
01 Sep 2020

You can definitely still take it for a spin with the demo... But for free if there's something else you are already eyeing, I'd say go for it.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
01 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote:
01 Sep 2020

You can definitely still take it for a spin with the demo... But for free if there's something else you are already eyeing, I'd say go for it.
iZotope seem to be giving everything away free these days. I bought Trash 2 a while back even though I figured PB would have it free sometime. Now I'm just waiting patiently on Vocal Synth...that's not impossible :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

arqui

01 Sep 2020

Good!!! just buy Slam Dawg ($5.00) . Three plugins fon $5 ..... :D
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

client6

01 Sep 2020

hurricane wrote:
01 Sep 2020
Sweet - so now what's the cheapest thing you can find? So far I've got WA's Dodge Pro in the cart for £3.66 ($4.90).
I bought WA Dodge Pro a while back and it is actually really useful and versatile for a lot of creative effects and even mixing. Simple interface with lots of A/B options. It is a steal to purchase that and be able to get the others for free--anyone on the fence should do it.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

01 Sep 2020

client6 wrote:
01 Sep 2020
hurricane wrote:
01 Sep 2020
I bought WA Dodge Pro a while back and it is actually really useful and versatile for a lot of creative effects and even mixing. Simple interface with lots of A/B options. It is a steal to purchase that and be able to get the others for free--anyone on the fence should do it.
+1 for Dodge Pro, I'm grabbing it now. Key trigger for different scenes/setups, awesome. Have one envelope multiplied with a second for those faded in fast tremolos, awesome x2...

I'll be exploring Carbon w/o amp distortion but with the Finisher FX, intriguing...
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

• Information