Izotope Loyalty Offers question

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020
I bought this from JRR before I went to sleep. Woke up to 3 serials which look like they were sent immediately after I ordered. I didn't see anything about needing to have owned previous versions or anything hinting about these being upgrade/crossgrade serials. Everything's installed and the process was smooth.
Thanks for reporting. Good to know. I have tried to purchase and it just hangs after pressing the 'place order' button.

hurricane
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
Thanks for reporting. Good to know. I have tried to purchase and it just hangs after pressing the 'place order' button.
Yeah, that happened to me too. I had to disable all pop-up blockers and then it worked!
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
Yeah, that happened to me too. I had to disable all pop-up blockers and then it worked!
Thanks. I tried that and it didn't work. But I switched from Chrome to Safari and that worked!

arqui

10 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Thanks. I tried that and it didn't work. But I switched from Chrome to Safari and that worked!
So did the upgrade work just having the elements plugins?
were you able to register them on the izotope website?
Thanks
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

Billy+

10 Aug 2020

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
10 Aug 2020
Billy wrote:
10 Aug 2020
I alread Own ozone 8 Advanced & Neutron 3 Advanced and although they are very good products one thing to consider is that the AI doesn't work inside Reason 11.

I mainly use oZone in standalone which is perfect and does exactly what it's meant for, and the advanced version allows you to use any of the modules individually which is what I got them for as I just wanted something good for EQ Comp etc..

If you're after running Neutron 3's AI mix assistant I've never managed to get it working properly in Reason 10 or 11.

Overall I'm glad I got both products and the advanced versions are perfect as you can use the modules without running the mothership. EQ's for instance have an excellent ability to find the harsh frequencies without you have to sweep for them, you click on button and it just finds them.
Billy, I don't know why it doesn't work for your, but the AI does work on Reason, both ozone and neutron and nectar thingies. Both 8 and 9 advanced on both Reason 10 and 11.

However, OP, those AI features aren't some magic tools to will make your music better in any way, it won't mix for you, it won't master for you, they are just presets it thinks fit your material, and could be good starting points and nothing more; but one shouldn't expect that to be a magic answer to lack of knowledge or experience.

The plugins in themselves are great tools for mixing and mastering, but my point is: don't buy it thinking it will do the job for you. That's all.
That's interesting then, would be interested to see how your setting it up, as the balance AI just goes round in circles but does provide some level assistance. But the other AI assistant never seemed to function as expected from watching the sales pitch.

I'm still more than pleased with the whole lot, but haven't really tried the AI for awhile. I would still recommend the whole suite as its good.

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

So did the upgrade work just having the elements plugins?
were you able to register them on the izotope website?
Thanks
hurricane said there were no issues. I am still waiting on my serials from JRRshop.

That said, I did confirm with iZotope this morning. They said that the loyalty offer is actually a glitch, but that they honor it to those users it is presented. I then asked about purchasing from a separate vendor—if it would still be honored—and they said yes.

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

Billy wrote:
10 Aug 2020
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Billy, I don't know why it doesn't work for your, but the AI does work on Reason, both ozone and neutron and nectar thingies. Both 8 and 9 advanced on both Reason 10 and 11.

However, OP, those AI features aren't some magic tools to will make your music better in any way, it won't mix for you, it won't master for you, they are just presets it thinks fit your material, and could be good starting points and nothing more; but one shouldn't expect that to be a magic answer to lack of knowledge or experience.

The plugins in themselves are great tools for mixing and mastering, but my point is: don't buy it thinking it will do the job for you. That's all.
That's interesting then, would be interested to see how your setting it up, as the balance AI just goes round in circles but does provide some level assistance. But the other AI assistant never seemed to function as expected from watching the sales pitch.

I'm still more than pleased with the whole lot, but haven't really tried the AI for awhile. I would still recommend the whole suite as its good.
It works for me too. Are you placing an iZotope Relay on every channel?

Billy+

10 Aug 2020

Yes relay on everything, maybe it was fixed in a update, oh and we are all talking Neutron 3 Adv.

Then if I remember correctly I put mothership on the master, I think.

I would fire up the studio but it's over 30 degrees here so not today folk, I don't like to when it's over 30.

PhillipOrdonez

10 Aug 2020

Billy wrote:
10 Aug 2020
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Windows 10. Both mastering assistant and mix assistant and unmask and nectar assistant work as advertised. I just tried it to check cause I don't mix in Reason anymore and neutron track assistant works, ozone matter assistant works, nectar unmask works, and modifying an eq from within tonal balance control works. 🤷‍♂️

Only thing I didn't try cause I don't have time to put a relay on every channel is the balance thing but I'm sure it works, I've tried it and seen videos of others trying it on Reason as well.

hurricane
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

hurricane said there were no issues. I am still waiting on my serials from JRRshop.

That said, I did confirm with iZotope this morning. They said that the loyalty offer is actually a glitch, but that they honor it to those users it is presented. I then asked about purchasing from a separate vendor—if it would still be honored—and they said yes.
In your JRR shop account check your recent orders. Status should say 'complete", if so, click on view order. Serials will be there.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

In your JRR shop account check your recent orders. Status should say 'complete", if so, click on view order. Serials will be there.
Yeah it's complete, but nothing there yet. I see this: "This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available."

hurricane
Competition Winner

10 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Yeah it's complete, but nothing there yet. I see this: "This license needs to be manually generated. You will be contacted immediately when it becomes available."
Interesting - mine got to me so fast that I thought they were automatic. JRRshop will not disappoint though, so they'll get to you shortly.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Interesting - mine got to me so fast that I thought they were automatic. JRRshop will not disappoint though, so they'll get to you shortly.
Just came in :thumbs_up: So for anybody else who might be waiting, it took an hour for mine.

Billy+

10 Aug 2020

You're all getting some nice prices on that bundle, i paid £179 for each upgrade/crossgrade. And passed on the ozone 9 as the assistant wasn't working so I didn't see the point.

If it's going to work in Reason i might grab it at some point.

Anyone know why Reason shop is still on 8 & 2. I just assumed that was what they confirmed as working with Reason.

arqui

10 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Just came in :thumbs_up: So for anybody else who might be waiting, it took an hour for mine.
:thumbs_up: If you can, tell me if you could register the plugins on the izotope website without problems.
Thanks

Billy+

10 Aug 2020

So I just went to look at the info page and found they are doing some templates for different DAW's but they aren't offering a Reason template.

https://www.izotope.com/en/learn/how-to ... stant.html

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

:thumbs_up: If you can, tell me if you could register the plugins on the izotope website without problems.
Thanks
All good here! Purchased, registered, installed, and authorized :thumbs_up:

arqui

10 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Thanks
:D :puf_bigsmile: Thanks Joyluck!!!
Just Buy it!!! I´m Very Very Happy!!! :puf_bigsmile:

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

:D :puf_bigsmile: Thanks Joyluck!!!
Just Buy it!!! I´m Very Very Happy!!! :puf_bigsmile:
Haha no prob.

I'm only reconfirming what hurricane already confirmed :)

arqui

10 Aug 2020

hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020
arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020

Hi
How do you apply that code? because it doesn't work here, what should you do?
Thanks
You have to log in first.

I bought this from JRR before I went to sleep. Woke up to 3 serials which look like they were sent immediately after I ordered. I didn't see anything about needing to have owned previous versions or anything hinting about these being upgrade/crossgrade serials. Everything's installed and the process was smooth. Now there's a bunch of new plugins I need to understand. Luckily, there are some good videos on Groove3, and if you're a Waves user (but it think anyone can access this deal), you can currently get a 30-day free all access pass: https://www.groove3.com/promo/waves-g3-all-access-pass

https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/iZoto ... -Explained

o9explained.png

https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Maste ... th-Ozone-9

o9m.png

n3exp.png
Thanks to you too Hurricane!!!

In Izotope website just change the price for $199, we had luck

joeyluck

10 Aug 2020

arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020
hurricane wrote:
10 Aug 2020

You have to log in first.

I bought this from JRR before I went to sleep. Woke up to 3 serials which look like they were sent immediately after I ordered. I didn't see anything about needing to have owned previous versions or anything hinting about these being upgrade/crossgrade serials. Everything's installed and the process was smooth. Now there's a bunch of new plugins I need to understand. Luckily, there are some good videos on Groove3, and if you're a Waves user (but it think anyone can access this deal), you can currently get a 30-day free all access pass: https://www.groove3.com/promo/waves-g3-all-access-pass

o9explained.png

https://www.groove3.com/tutorials/Maste ... th-Ozone-9

o9m.png

n3exp.png

I believe you are just looking at Tonal Balance Control 2 sale price for everybody? That is just for Tonal Balance Control 2. We are talking about the Tonal Balance Bundle upgrade loyalty offer (viewable from within your iZotope account) which includes Ozone Advanced, Neutron Advanced, Nectar, and Tonal Balance Colntrol. And that still displays as $149 under Loyalty offers for me.

joeyluck

11 Aug 2020

I've found myself adventuring down the auto mix rabbit hole lol.

I now have the Tonal Balance bundle (and still have plenty left to explore) but I also just gave Sonible's Smart:EQ a try and I'm getting really great results very easily. I do use the Focusrite/Sonible Balancer from time to time, which I believe this is based, but this offers so much more control.

I'm going to have to dive in more with the iZotope plugins, but Smart:EQ is pretty great on its own.

Billy+

11 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
11 Aug 2020
I've found myself adventuring down the auto mix rabbit hole lol.

I now have the Tonal Balance bundle (and still have plenty left to explore) but I also just gave Sonible's Smart:EQ a try and I'm getting really great results very easily. I do use the Focusrite/Sonible Balancer from time to time, which I believe this is based, but this offers so much more control.

I'm going to have to dive in more with the iZotope plugins, but Smart:EQ is pretty great on its own.
Sonible do some quiet interesting plugins, they've just released a new reverb which looks very interesting.

30% off at PiB
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... art-reverb

arqui

11 Aug 2020

joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020
arqui wrote:
10 Aug 2020

I believe you are just looking at Tonal Balance Control 2 sale price for everybody? That is just for Tonal Balance Control 2. We are talking about the Tonal Balance Bundle upgrade loyalty offer (viewable from within your iZotope account) which includes Ozone Advanced, Neutron Advanced, Nectar, and Tonal Balance Colntrol. And that still displays as $149 under Loyalty offers for me.
change for me!!!
Attachments
Sin título.jpg
Sin título.jpg (151.56 KiB) Viewed 1850 times

joeyluck

11 Aug 2020

arqui wrote:
11 Aug 2020
joeyluck wrote:
10 Aug 2020

change for me!!!
Interesting. For you it shows as 'loyalty offer' and for me it shows as 'upgrade.' So perhaps the bug was fixed for some...

• Information