Europa vst

Discuss VST stuff here!
Billy+

05 Aug 2020

So I'm guessing like many of you I got a copy of Europa as a vst when it was first released, only I've never downloaded it and after checking my account I see that it's still available for download so I'm thinking of giving it a try as I'm having issues when running Reason as a plugin with Odesi and I have a few patches I would like to use that are for Europa.

So my question is does it still work / download / activate?

Also how easy is it to convert patches from reason Europa to vst Europa or does it load the same files / refills?

Despondo
Competition Winner

06 Aug 2020

My advice is to just do what I just did. I downloaded it, installed it and licensed it, no problem. So, yes, it still works fine. :-)

Billy+

07 Aug 2020

Despondo wrote:
06 Aug 2020
My advice is to just do what I just did. I downloaded it, installed it and licensed it, no problem. So, yes, it still works fine. :-)
What about patch files, does it load from refills or will I need to save them as individual repatch files?

Despondo
Competition Winner

07 Aug 2020

Billy wrote:
07 Aug 2020
What about patch files, does it load from refills or will I need to save them as individual repatch files?
I just tested this and the VST cannot see inside of refills, so your best bet is to export out from the RE. It DOES load the repatch files.

Billy+

07 Aug 2020

Thanks that's just what I wanted to know

• Information