Klevgrand Degrader - Also FREE from Beat Magazine, And it's Good

Discuss VST stuff here!
hurricane
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2020

So as I was messing with the free Sigmund offer, I noticed you can go into past magazine issues and snag more free stuff. I didn't read anything that said you couldn't, lol. Most of it is blah, but this Degrader thing is pretty cool and useable. Go here again: https://www.serialcenter.de/ - and scroll down to the very last issue called "Beat Subscriber Bundle 2020". Hit ok then check the stuff you want and put your email address in. I got a code for Degrader which I then redeemed on their site. You're welcome.

I'll definitely be using this:

degrader.png
degrader.png (457.56 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
Last edited by hurricane on 06 Jul 2020, edited 1 time in total.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Rising Night Wave

06 Jul 2020

thanks for this
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

MrFigg
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2020

I got inspired so I started checking boxes right, left and centre. Most of the stuff I got an email in German...went to google translate and it said “this promotion is no longer running”. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

miscend

06 Jul 2020

Thanks for the tip!

hurricane
Competition Winner

06 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
06 Jul 2020
I got inspired so I started checking boxes right, left and centre. Most of the stuff I got an email in German...went to google translate and it said “this promotion is no longer running”. :)
Lol, I was waiting for my car's oil change and I went through practically every magazine and of course the only cool thing was in the last magazine at the bottom of the list and then when it worked I high fived myself.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

PhutureD

07 Jul 2020

hurricane wrote:
06 Jul 2020
So as I was messing with the free Sigmund offer, I noticed you can go into past magazine issues and snag more free stuff. I didn't read anything that said you couldn't, lol. Most of it is blah, but this Degrader thing is pretty cool and useable. Go here again: https://www.serialcenter.de/ - and scroll down to the very last issue called "Beat Subscriber Bundle 2020". Hit ok then check the stuff you want and put your email address in. I got a code for Degrader which I then redeemed on their site. You're welcome.

I'll definitely be using this:

degrader.png
Works ,thanks for the tip:)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2020

Just out of interest. I’ve got quite a few Bit Crushers and Resamplers. Do you think this adds anything unusual?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

motuscott

07 Jul 2020

It says, Destroy any mix in bits and pieces.
Thanks but I still do this the old fashioned way, with my ears.
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

dvdrtldg

07 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
07 Jul 2020
Just out of interest. I’ve got quite a few Bit Crushers and Resamplers. Do you think this adds anything unusual?
Nah. Nice UI though. Pre and post LPF options are handy, but the filter itself is very basic and non-tweakable

I mean it sounds great, but it's nothing revolutionary

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2020

dvdrtldg wrote:
07 Jul 2020
MrFigg wrote:
07 Jul 2020
Nah. Nice UI though. Pre and post LPF options are handy, but the filter itself is very basic and non-tweakable

I mean it sounds great, but it's nothing revolutionary
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

07 Jul 2020

MrFigg wrote:
07 Jul 2020
Which ones do you have that you think are good? Curious because I only have Decimort 2 and Logic's factory Bitcrusher (which is not fancy, but it's REALLY good). Degrader gave me this one particular retro sound I've been looking for and it was super easy to get.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

• Information