D16 Sigmund - FREE from Beat Magazine

Discuss VST stuff here!
miscend

08 Jul 2020

Looks like D16 are going around account by account voiding licenses. I just got an email saying "your address used for redeeming your gift code is a one-time-mail, which are forbidden to use. So on request of Beat Magazine's staff we had to void your license."

EdGrip

08 Jul 2020

So which edition of Beat Magazine do we need to buy? ^_^

hurricane
Competition Winner

08 Jul 2020

Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Mistro17

08 Jul 2020

diminished wrote:
08 Jul 2020
Serialcenter now asks for "Bitte geben Sie das zweite Wort der großen Überschrift auf Seite 80 ein" - the second word in the large headline on page 80.

Does anybody know the answer?
Same here. Page 8o of what?

EdGrip

08 Jul 2020

Page 80 of the relevent edition of Beat Magazine.

hurricane
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

miscend wrote:
08 Jul 2020
Looks like D16 are going around account by account voiding licenses. I just got an email saying "your address used for redeeming your gift code is a one-time-mail, which are forbidden to use. So on request of Beat Magazine's staff we had to void your license."
Wait - did you make this up? The grammar is off, doesn't sound legit. It's been days and I still see it in my account.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

Boombastix
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

hurricane wrote:
09 Jul 2020
miscend wrote:
08 Jul 2020
Wait - did you make this up? The grammar is off, doesn't sound legit. It's been days and I still see it in my account.
Maybe the "one-time-email" is the key phrase here. You get the plugin if you used a legit email account, but if you used a fake one, they take it back. The price to pay for free stuff is usually your email address, so this is understandable.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

EdGrip

09 Jul 2020

Yeah, I've had nothing and my Sigmund still works - but I used my proper email address.

dvdrtldg

09 Jul 2020

Boombastix wrote:
09 Jul 2020
hurricane wrote:
09 Jul 2020

Maybe the "one-time-email" is the key phrase here. You get the plugin if you used a legit email account, but if you used a fake one, they take it back. The price to pay for free stuff is usually your email address, so this is understandable.
*phew* that's a relief. I've been running wild with this thing for the past few days, and coming up with some of the best stuff I've done in ages

hurricane
Competition Winner

09 Jul 2020

dvdrtldg wrote:
09 Jul 2020
Boombastix wrote:
09 Jul 2020

*phew* that's a relief. I've been running wild with this thing for the past few days, and coming up with some of the best stuff I've done in ages
Yeah, this is one of the best freebies since...Super Massive...and Raum....and Arturia Plate...and Acoustica Celestial. :puf_bigsmile:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

moneykube

10 Jul 2020

I bought no magazine yet seem to have Sigmund and Frontier by going directly to d16 site... have not installed yet
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information