Softube VST plugins crashing

Discuss VST stuff here!
GothicJJ

12 Jun 2020

Softube VST's have been constantly crashing for a couple of days. And I mean all the Softube VST plugins I have (24). I opened a ticket at Softube hoping they could fix this mess. Only three days ago all worked fine. The first time a Softube plugin crashed (Drawmer 1973, that I previously opened without any issue) and from then on all of them regularly crashed whereas all the other VST plugins (I have more than 300) work regularly.
Firstly I disinstalled and reinstalled Softube central, then I disinstalled and reinstalled Reason 11 Suite but nothing changed...
I had not any Windows update (I'm on Win 10 64 bit) and I didn't change anything in my hardware setting. I have an Intel i-7 and 32GB RAM and I mix a large number of tracks with plenty of VST's and RE's and I had never experienced any VST's crash so far. That's a real bummer since in my second DAW, Samplitude Pro X5 (I use that only for mastering purposes), Softube plugins work fine even if I haven't been able to access to their preset menu for some days, for the first time ever.

Everyone having the same issue here ?

dvdrtldg

14 Jun 2020

All fine with me on OS Catalina

TheBigDog

20 Oct 2020

Yep. Amp Room will not open and crashes each time I try to open it. I sent a ticket to Softube 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a word from them. I did everything you did. Uninstall. Reinstall. Nothing works.

• Information